4| Beautiful Mistakes

Chapter Four| Beautiful Tension

«Joella's P.O.V.»

After the dramatic make out session with Aaron and Lisa, I was dragged to class by Ariel and Des. Aaron and Lisa didn't show up for class, along with Cayden and the guys. What the hell was going on?.

After awhile I heard someone whispered to a girl behind me. saying. "Aaron is Lisa Mate". I quickly pulled my head back to the front of the class before they thought I was evedropping on them. I notice Des was all smile while texting on her phone and Ariel was grinning into her head phone probably getting sweet talk from Darien. But the question was why didn't they show up for class.

"You ok?" Ariel asked with a smiled in a whisper tone.

"Yea I'm just wondering why the Guys and Lisa haven't show up for class." I said

" Something came up, you'll see them at lunch" She assured me with a smile before turning to Des who grip her arm and I heard her growl. Wait a second... she growl.

"We need to..." I heard Des announced almost in a growl. Without even acknowledging the teacher. They rush out in a flash.

What is going on?.

A moment later the bell rang signalling that it was Lunch time, as I started to pack up Des and Ariel stuff a brunette walk up to me smiling.

"Hi I'm wynter" she said smiling at me sweetie. "I'm Joella" I smiled back.

" Let me help you" she said taking a few of the books from me as we walk out.

" so do you know where they all run off to?" I asked absentmildly as he head for the cafeteria.

"nope" she said popping the 'p'. As I followed her to an empty big table in the middle of the room. I notice everyone kept starring at us it was more like glaring at us.

"Don't mind them," Wynter said placing the books on the table and began searching her bag.

"Damn!" she blurted out.

"I left my purse in my locker, do mind if I rush back for it." she said.

"No not at all," I smiled up at her before she rush out the cafeteria. I glance around the cafeteria before opening my book to continue my drawing.

"Wow you keep getting better," I glance to see a familiar face with many other faces dress in blue leather jacket.

" And you are?" I asked glaring at everyone.

"Really Jo, you forgot about me already." He smirk, then it hit me. only two person called me 'Jo'. That was justin and my mother.

"Justin!" I blurted out with a grin pulling him into a hug as he hugged me back.

"Joella!" he exclaim back sarcastic.

"I can't believe this, look at you," I grin.

"Good looking?" he smirk.

"Still got the ego as big as the titantic," I smiled at him.

"And your still fietsy" he said touching my nose, causing me to blush slighty.

"And I see you got popular."

" it comes with the look sweetheart" he said with a smirk giving me with a one arm hug.

"So how about we catch up later?" he wink at me.

"Sure I kinda feel out cast and I got to tell you what I saw yesterday." I said, when I hear a quiet growl. I turn around to see Everyone glaring each other down.