7| Beautiful Misunderstanding

Chapter Seven: Jaxon

I tried to get off the bed groaning as the room door burst open to reveal my sister in tears and bucket of warm water.

"Jax!" she hollered almost spilling the hot water on herself as she place it on the table beside the bed.

"You'll make the wound worse." she said gently pushing me on the bed as I growl at her as I notice a bandage on her arms.

"Did I do that?" I blurted out in shocked taking her arms.

"Don't worry, It was an accident." she shrugged her shoulder and pulls her arms away from me.

"I'm sorry," I said calmly starring at my sister as she started to dip the rag in the heated water thrice before wringing it out and patted my soar and burn chest. I winced at the burning senstation as Blade, Kane and Fabian stumbled in.

"Hey," Blade said glarring at me as Kane Lola appear in his arms with her shocking lavender eyes.

"How is she?" I asked reffering to my mate.

"She's asleep." Kane answered walking towards me taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"She's in the guest room,"Fabian said as I winced in pain.

"What!" I growl. " I said to put her in my room." I glare at him.

"Calm down, I told him to." Joellea said.

"We cannot have her fainting as she wakes up, remember she doesn't really like you at the moment plus your behavior is bipolar to her at the moment." Joellea said.

"She does like," I growl at her.

"Yes but not entirely, you just show up and leave her atnoish, plus she got a lot take in." Joellea said calmly. I nodded to her.

"Plus she got one of her friends to keep her company until your well." Kane said as his cat walk towards me and settle on my lap.

"Who?"

"Emily Trips." Blade answered.

"Quirky Emily?"

"Yea, she's nice." Kane said smiling at us.

"Well that's fine." I shrugged gazing into to space as the burning senstation erupt inside again as Kereene came in throwing some green liquid on that cause me to calm down.

"Is he ok?" Joellea asked

"Yea, just his beast furious that he didn't get to hurt Marcus." Kereene said as I gritted my teeth at the sound of the bastard name.

"So how long do I have be here?" I asked feeling the senstation of wanting to see my mate.

"About a week," Kereene answered placing the bottle on night table.

"A weeks!"

"Yes, by then you be back to normal and for that to wound to heal." she said.

"But he normally takes a few days." Joellea spoke up.

"Yea, but this blast almost hit his heart, I won't take any chances." Kereene said.

"Ok, I need you to rest for practice later." Kereene said pushing everyone out.

" Can Joellea stay until I fall asleep," I called out looking as Kereene look at me.

"ok," she said kissing my forhead and went out as Joellea climb into my bed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," I said running her hand in bandage.

"Its not your fault." she said.

"Everything will be ok," she hugged me until she kisses my cheeks and next thing I know I was falling into a deep slumber.

I woke up the next morning to find my bed empty and Joellea spot cold. I yawn rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. I spurt out of the warmth of the bed entering the hallway to find it quiet and empty.

I didn't mind, I was always an early riser, the soft whisper of the morning wind calms me. The whisper of nature was a beauty to hear. I walk into the kitchen sighing as I picked up a green mug, filling it with tap water and placing it in the microwave to heat, since I wasn't allowed to use the stove.

I lean on the counter,waiting for water to heat up, gazing out kitchen window. I shut my eyes drifting myself into invisible mode as I found myself standing by mate side, while she slept soundly with tossing carelessly in the huge bed. I lean forward pulling the quilt up towards her shoulders as purr lightly.

She was beautiful, not the model type but she was perfect. Her hair colour was my favourite next to her soft delicate lips that I wouldn't mind kissing every second of the day. I climb onto the bed, removing tangles of hair from her face as her mouth slightly open. I touch her lips soft with the tip of fingers and then I found myself leaning forward and kiss her cheeks Just as Emily lavender scent hit me swiftly causing me to dissolve through the window.

"I thought I warned you about using the invisible sheild." Kereene walked in startling me as I hear the microwave beeps its annoying sound.

"Sorry, It just happened." I open the microwave pulling out the mug placing it on the counter as Kereene hand me the peppermint tea bag and sugar.

"Where's Joella?" I asked.

"She left to answer Cayden phone call." she answered lightening the kettle as I step away.

"So tell what's the updates." I said sitting in the booth.

"Marcus is brainwash but the black warlock have left his body,He doesn't remember anything." I said.

"So does that mean he'll leave my mate alone."

"Yeah." she answered.

"But the bad news, we need to find out who's body He will occupied next." Kereene said glarring at me.

"Can't we use the pixel dust to find out."

"I tried but its no use and it seems this shifter knows how to test your inner beast as result to heat why you having uncalled heat splashes." Kereene said.

"Who could it be?"

"Don't worry we find out before its too late." she touch his arms.

"But until then you and Joella need to practice the transformation and combining spell." Kereene grin and I groan.

"Why?"

"Because you have to be prepared to accept anything from anyone because the devil himself was an angel." She answered sipping her tea as I look at her questionly.