Pt.11 War it is then...

"What the hell is on my house?!" Steve questions in horror.

El quickly opens the door and steps out to get a closer look, everyone stepping out with her. "It looks like spray paint." She looks at the house.

"They spray painted all over your house..." Dustin stressfully rubs his face.

"Here, hopefully they didn't spray over the whole house, I'll go check around the back." Will announces as he starts jogging to the back.

"Can that even come off?" Nancy questions.

"I mean, it should." Lucas says, Mike nodding with him.

"We all know who did this right?" Erica questions.

"Troy and James." Mike nods.

"They must've done this awhile ago, this paint has basically dried." Max scratches her chin.

"Oh my god." Steve drags on while putting his face in his hands.

"Its okay Steve, we'll help you." El smiles.

"Who is we?" Erica raises her eyebrows.

"Erica!" Lucas whispers.

"Just the facts! If anything we should go get those rats and make them clean this up." Erica gestures at the house.

"Yeah..." Will comes back. "Its all over the house." Will scrunches his face.

"Jesus." Steve cries as he ruffles his hair.

Dustin glances at all of them with raised eyebrows and a small smirk on his face. "War it is then..."
---

Erica lightly flinchs when Dustin slams a big sheet of paper on the table. Dustin decided to make a plan to get them back and now they are all seated around the table in the living room.

"Is Nancy and Steve upstairs?" Dustin directs at Will.

"Yep, we're all good," Will nods. "They should be going to sleep anyway, it's late."

"Alright." Dustin bites his bottom lip. "We have to get these bastards back."

"How?" Danny questions.

"That's why we're here, we're going to make up a plan." Dustin announces. "Does anyone have anything in mind?"

"Uhm...we could vandalize their house back?" Lucas shrugs.

"Like what?"

"Like...throw eggs or toilet paper at it." Lucas says, earning a laugh out of everyone but Dustin.

"This isn't funny!" Dustin interups, causing everyone to stop laughing. "These bitchs started War, and we're going to finish it." Dustin glares at everyone. When it comes to Steve, he's very protective.

"Okay, okay..." Lucas throws his hands up in surrender.

Everyone sits in silence as they try and think, whatever they plan to do, has to be better then what Troy and James did to them.

"I mean, Lucas's idea wasn't to bad..." Will tries.

"I mean yeah...but I wanna do something that'll leave a mark..." Dustin tries to find the right words. "Something that'll make them stop messing with us."

"I could do it..." El speaks up, catching everyone attention.
---

Max and Lucas lay down in their bed as they just gaze upon the ceiling, El didn't tell them what she wanted to do, or how she could help, but they didn't even ask. It's close to 4am in the morning and Max nor Lucas can go to sleep, so they just gaze up while they're minds run lose.