Chapter 5

(Apollo’s POV)

“Holy mother of rectangles! Apollo! There’s a car at the house down the street.” Nick is currently standing on my couch in the living room with his head sticking out the window, resembling a golden retriever.

“Well, Nick, I hate to break it to you but it is a neighborhood, there’s going to be cars at the houses.” Nick shot a glare at me from over his shoulder.

“No, you seasonless chicken breast. The house that never has anyone at.” Nick answers my silent question with, “The black house at the end of the street.” I feel my mouth make an ‘O’ shape.

“You think it's the new kids?” I knew the question was stupid as soon as it left my mouth. 'Well, too late now'

"No, Apollo, I think it's the Pope. God, it's a good thing you're hot." He looked back out the window with an eye roll. "I'm not seeing any kids our age."

"Maybe it's just the moving company?" I suggested.

"Doubtful," He was about to turn around, with a sigh, when something caught his eye. "WAIT! Another car just pulled up! There they are. Apollo, come look."

I walk over slowly, and pull the gray curtains back, peeking around it, to indeed see four people step out of a black SUV. It was three very tall and muscular-looking guys and one brown-haired girl. You can't really make out any details about any of them from here, other than two of the guys and the girl all have brown hair and the fourth has blonde hair.

"Okay, that's enough creeping, you'll meet them on Monday." That comment landed me one of my mother's throw pillows to the back of the head. "You are so violent."

"First off, I'm not 'creeping', and secondly they call them a throw pillow for a reason."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Here's today's chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I'll update again on Monday!

Please vote and comment suggestions if you have any, I'm always open to new ideas for the further chapters.