Chapter 6

(Grayson's POV)

"....I don't remember the house looking like this." Nico's voice fills the empty lobby of the three story house.

The walls were still the same dark gray color they had been four years ago. Even though the twins and I haven't been here in four years the house was still spotless, not a speck of dust anywhere.

"I'm going to bed." I announced, walking right past my older brother's, and up the grand staircase case, up to the third floor.

~~~<3~~~

My room still looked the same after all these years. The bunk beds in the corner still stood strong and the pink walls were still as vibrant as the day we painted them.

~~Flashback~~

"Why would you choose pink?" Nate's voice seemed to echo against the empty bedroom walls.

"Because Lauren and I agreed this house needs a touch of color." I remarked, rolling my head to look at my best friend's brother.

They looked a lot alike, they had the same blonde hair and the bluest eyes you've ever seen, they remind me of sapphires. Their differences are in their personalities, Nate is sarcastic and can be rude, while Lauren is sweet and always kind.

"Quit staring at me." He said flatly, shoving me in the shoulder slightly.

"Don't shove my sister, Nate." Liam's voice startled both Nate and I. Both Nico and Liam stood in my doorway, arms crossed, staring daggers into their bestfriend. Nate seemed to deflate immediately as he looked away from my brother, if only he looked a little bit longer he would have seen Liam's eyes soften ever so slightly.

~~End Of Flashback~~

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and opened my notes.

Shopping list
Paint
New Bed Frame

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! What are we thinking so far? Do we like it?

Alright, I'll see you all Friday, hopefully, for the next update.