Prolouge

Hiro carried GoGo bridal style down the stairs as the crowd threw flowers at them.

"HiroGo! HiroGo! HiroGo!" the crowd cheered and squealed.

Hiro and GoGo was about to lean in for a kiss when a sudden thud interrupted them.

"It's from the back of the building!" Tadashi shouted.

The whole crowd including Hiro and GoGo rushed to the back and they saw a big universal ball infront of a man.

"Hey, sir! Are you okay?" Hiro shouted.

"Stand back!" the man said. His face was covered by a mask, and he was controlling the ball with a high-tech machine.

"You! Took away my friend's future!" the man went closer as he pointed to both Hiro and GoGo.

"What did we do?" GoGo scoffed, her eyebrows met.

"You took away the man that helped my family get back their freedom, and now, I'm taking everything away from you!" the man said.

"Including him," he added, pointing to Hiro.

GoGo was scared. "Who are you?" Hiro asked.

The man slowly revealed himself. Everyone gasped.

"K-Kagutski?" Vanessa asked. "Why?"

"Hiro and GoGo took my boss, killed him, and he never got the chance to share his future with me. He promised. But then, these two took that all away! And I'm just returning the favor," Kagutski said in a low tone.

Hiro held GoGo's hand. "Kagutski, please. Everything was finally set. I-I finally get to have the future I wanted to have. To be with GoGo. And a family," Hiro convinced.

"You will never stop me from doing this," Kagutski said.

"Think about what will happen to you, Kagutski. Is this what your friend would have wanted?" GoGo asked.

Kagutski hesitated. He was about to turn off the machine, but something went to his mind. "I'm not thinking about my future. I'm thinking about yours. I'll change your fate, and my best friend will never have the future he never wanted to have. I'll separate both of you, so that my friend's fate will change into a better one. A fate that he promised me to share with," he said as he was about to press the button.

Hiro held Gogo tighter before anything happens. "GoGo, I just wanna let you know that I love you. I loved you from the start. And I will always love you."

GoGo brought Hiro closer and said,"I know, Hiro. Whatever happens, please remember me. Remember my love for you. Remember what I have been to you. I love you, Hiro. I-"

Before she says her last statement, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hey, people! This is a sequel to my hirogo book In Love With My Best Friend. I hope this book will be as successful as that book! So, I'm publishing the rest of the book private except this prolouge. Again, not to be rude, you gotta follow me to read the rest of the book. So, I hope you guys like this! :)