Chapter 2: Annoying

Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi--18 years old

Abigail--20 years old

GOGO'S POV

"Hurry up, Dashi," I said as I playfully hit my brother's arm as he gobbled his breakfast up.

"Coming, coming," he replied with a muffled voice.

He swallowed everything and pulled my arm towards the door.

"Hurry! We don't wanna ba late," Tadashi said, sarcastically.

"Okay, great. I get to be the late one," I mumbled in annoyane.

"Bye kiddos!" Aunt Cass waved goodbye.

We ran all the way to school, and before we knew it, our heartbeats were beating super fast.

We catched our breath and gave each other a sibling-fist before entering the campus.

We smiled at a familiar face.

"Hey Abigail," I greeted first.

"The Tanaka siblings. Sorry I didn't get to visit you at your café. I had to do some early duties," Abigail apologized with that sweet smile.

"That's okay. We'll wall to school together next time," Tadashi replied.

"I'm not...really...sure. I got more and more duties coming, since there are more and more students coming. Oh, heard of the new guy in the robotics! He's young...but pretty smart!" Abigail said.

Tadashi gasped. "Hiro Hamada!"

Hiro? That guy who visited us? Oh that handsome jerk.

Wait, what?

"Hiiiiiro," Tadashi teased me.

I glared at him and sighed.

He knows that I hate him, right?

Abigail laughed at our sibling quarrel. We were interrupted by the ringing bell.

"See you. I have to do duties," Abigail said.

We waved goodbye to Abigail, and continued walking to the nerd lab.

"Hi, Tadashi! GoGo!" a sweet voice called us.

"Hiro?" Tadashi asked Honey Lemon. Honey Lemon pointed at her back.

She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. Sheesh, Lemon. Seriously.

"Say Hiro," she said as she took a selfie with Hiro.

If I were Lemon, I'd be throwing him outside the window by now.

"I get it guys. You're dating," Fred and Wasabi said in unison.

I nodded my head to show agreement.

Honey Lemon rolled her eyes and showed a poker face. "You know, I did that to Tadashi, too. Well, Fred, too. Hiro and I are totally not dating. Besides, I totally know who Hiro's crush is. He just told me," Honey Lemon defended, looking at me with a very teasingly face.

Wait, is she trying to point out something?

Hiro smirked and winked at me.

Oh that cute face.

OK. Stop, GoGo.

"How old is he?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Same with you. Fourteen years old," my brother pointed out.

Wait. Me-Him? 14?! In all these years, I've been waiting for someone who shared the same age as mine...But why him?!

"Oh, his working area would be located next to yours. Hope you don't mind," Wasabi spoke, pointing to the new wall added beside my area.

"Oh, yes, I do mind," I mumbled, as I sighed in annoyance.

"All students in Ito-Ishoka lab, please proceed to your designated areas. Finish your projects as soon as possible. Thank you," the girl behind the speaker announced.

I sighed once again, seeing my brother leave, and the rest of my friends leave.

And him. Staying with me. That's just a big NO NO.

THIRD PERSON

Hiro leaned over GoGo's working table. "So, what are you doing?" he asked, trying to get the girl's attention.

"What do you think I'm doing?" GoGo scoffed.

Hiro rolled his eyes. "Well, talking to the most handsome guy I know, perhaps?" he said, with a show-off tone.

GoGo groaned.

Hiro smirked. "You know, you're never going to know the real me if you keep on doing that," he suggested.

GoGo rolled her eyes. "I don't even care of knowing the real you," she replied, with an annoyed tone.

Hiro chuckled. "You're really cute, aren't you?" he commented, putting his hand on his chin, staring at GoGo.

"I'm not- Just do your project," GoGo ignored.

"Tadashi and I are project partners. Can't do a project without him if he's doing his individual project," Hiro said.

"Then do your individual project," GoGo pointed out. "It's done," Hiro replied. GoGo rolled her eyes. She knew she was never going to go anywhere with this Hiro.

"Leave me alone," GoGo ordered, in a polite way.

"I can't. You're just too...Nice," Hiro complemented. GoGo blushed, but covered her face with her mechanical helmet.

"Yeah. Stay away," GoGo pleaded, "Please."

"Why?" Hiro asked.

"Because you're just too...Annoying," GoGo replied.

"Whatever you say," Hiro just followed.

"Cute," he muttered.

"Annoying," GoGo mumbled in her seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guys! I know it's been months I haven't updated. But as I promised, I'll be updating once in a while since school is really on the go.

So yeah. I hope you guys understand me! ^^

Bye for now, lovelies! ^^