Chapter 3: Becoming Friends

GoGo was working on her wheels when she heard someone call her name.

"Hey, GoGo, we'll be out for a moment. Stay with Hiro, okay? You two wait for us here in the lab while we get some equipments," her brother said. The gang waved their hands goodbye as they exited the lab.

GoGo sighed. It's just you and me, she thought.

"So, it's just you and me," Hiro suddenly said, at the back of GoGo.

GoGo rolled her eyes. Why does he say everything she thinks?

"Are you done with your...robot project?" she tried.

"Don't worry. I'll finish my robot project at my house. What are you doing?" he asked.

GoGo showed her yellow bike.

"Electro-mag suspension?" Hiro exclaimed, interested.

"I've never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before," Hiro added, touching the bike.

"Zero-resistance, faster bike," GoGo introduced.

Hiro smiled. "But...not fast enough," GoGo added, trashing the wheel.

"That's why I'm trying to work on a wheel that makes the bike faster faster," GoGo said, turning to the wheel she's been working on.

"Hmmm, needs something," Hiro commented, going near GoGo's wheel.

"You want to be fast?" Hiro smirked. "Trash that bike," Hiro added.

GoGo was shocked. "Trash? I've worked months to finish that bike!" she complained.

"Chill. I'm saying, you work on something like roller skates," Hiro suggested.

"Roller skates? How'd that be useful?" GoGo asked.

"Faster transportation," Hiro replied.

"Or, if you want your bike to be faster faster, let me help you with that," Hiro added.

"No, I don't need help," GoGo looked away.

"Really? We could be project partners," Hiro convinced.

"You have Tadashi," GoGo said.

"I can talk to him," Hiro replied.

"We should be at the same major to be project partners," GoGo argued.

"Who says?" Hiro asked.

GoGo stayed silent. Stupid me, she thought.

"Okay, fine. We'll be partners," she agreed.

"Sweet," Hiro said.

"So... what now?" GoGo asked.

Hiro chuckled. "Are you kidding? You're doing it now? Let's have some break for a while. Come on. Let's go for a walk around town," Hiro suggested.

GoGo rolled her eyes. "Tadashi said we'll wait here," she argued.

"Don't worry. I'll bring you to Lucky Cat Cafe if we ever get late," Hiro said.

GoGo hesitated. They needed to think more about the project. "Okay," she agreed, and they both went off to town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Treat for two. One strawberry please," Hiro ordered.

"So... You like strawberry?" Gogo asked.

Hiro nodded. GoGo gagged.

"What? It's sweet," Hiro defended.

Gogo chuckled. "Why did you apply on SFIT?" she asked.

"Oh, well, I had to. If I didn't do it I'm wasting my big brain on bot fights right now," Hiro replied, with a disappointed face.

GoGo noticed the slight change on Hiro's face. "What happened in the last bot fight?" she started.

Hiro sighed.

"Don't tell anyone," he said. GoGo nodded.

"I bet a guy with my robot...and he told me if I ever come back and show up to him...I'll be dead for sure. And if I tell someone...that someone will die, and I'm next," Hiro whispered.

GoGo gasped. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU TELL ME? I AM GOING TO DIE!" she whispered in a shouting manner.

Hiro held her shoulders.

"You won't be dead. Besides, I'll be with you all the time. I'm protecting you. Just promise to be with me always, okay?" Hiro calmed her down.

GoGo sighed. "You're annoying. Stubborn and ...annoying. I can't help to be with you all the time," GoGo said.

"Come on, don't keep the feelings you're hiding," Hiro teased.

Gogo heard what Hiro said. She had enough. Enough of his corny love quotes.
"I'm not hiding any-"

"I like you." Hiro suddenly stated out.

Gogo stood silent; None of them spoke one word. It was getting awkward, Hiro was blushing fiercely. He knew he had to take that back. GoGo, well, she was raising an eyebrow like she was hinting Hiro they would never be together, but actually inside of her, her heart was beating as fast as the beat of the fastest cheetah's feet everytime it touched the ground.

"I like you as a friend," Hiro took back, GoGo sighing out of the awkwardness.

"Well, I don't see you as a friend," GoGo popped.

Hiro furrowed. "You're kind,smart, you understand me...And I kinda like it when you get annoyed with me. So I guess I already like you as a good friend," Hiro stated. "I guess you don't see me the way I see you," he frowned.

GoGo's serious face faded; It turned into a worried face. A more concerned face.

"Hey. You're smart... Funny, and you're not really annoying. Well, sometimes," GoGo said.

"And?" Hiro asked, blooming. His face was hinting something--

"You're handsome," Gogo said.

That was it.

Hiro smiled widely. "Are we friends?"

"Friends," Gogo replied.

"Now let's share this strawberry dessert before working on that project," Hiro said as he received order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Heyooo guysss!! Sorry for the long update. As you see, I'm focusing on grades right now. Especially this school year is the hardest one. If I fail, I'm pretty clear I am out of the program!
O.O

So yeah, no kidding. Tell my classmates. They know.

Don't worry though; I'd be updating once in a while; In summer (again) I'll be sure to update everyday. Like the last Hirogo book.
^^

Check out my new books: Never A Friend You will Be(zootopia fanfiction) [Watch the trailer. It is aweeesooome!] and Mixed Emotions(inside out fanfiction)

If you haven't watched Inside Out in theatres yet, watch it. Because it's like..ONE OF THE EST MOVIES EVAAAAAA

Really made me emotional :'(

Bing Bong. Lol I love him.

Anywhooo, thats it guys! Seee youuu next updaaaate!! ^^

Bye!
iLoveCartoonTillEnd
a.k.a
Vanessa