Chapter 8: In which Tommy and DogChamp Team Up

A/N:

Late chapter because my phone Wattpad hates me and kept fucking up the fonts.

Uh also, getting chapters out might take longer than usual because of my one-shots book-

Also, this book is heavily inspired by 'This is not an act of spite' on ao3 so you should check that out if you haven't already !!

I might re-do the first few chapters as well.

Also next chapter I'm trying a new format !!

(Please point out any spelling or grammar mistakes you see)

Word count: 2870

Tommy POV

When Tommy woke up, the first thing he noticed was that he not surrounded by the earthy brown walls of Pogtopia.

In fact, he was on an unfamiliar couch.

The golden blonde managed to lift his head slightly, despite still being somewhat asleep.

"Oh, you're awake." Tommy knew that voice.

He sat up, albeit slowly and still half asleep and sure enough, he saw Purpled looking down on him.

"Daphne Duck lookin' ass bitch," Tommy slurred out, before slumping on the couch again.

He heard Purpled sigh in what seemed to be disappointment and smiled slightly.

Serves the bitch right for keeping Tommy away from Tubbo.

Now, Purpled obviously wasn't going to let Tommy go that easily, so the 'human' boy needed a plan.

"Purpleeeeeeed," Tommy whined.

The alien sighed again, "Yes, Tommy?"

"Can I get a change of clothes or something from Pogtopia?" The golden blonde asked innocently.

"Tommy; I work as a mercenary, I'm not that fucking stupid," Purpled deadpanned and Tommy simply flipped him off.

"Fuck you, just let me goooooo," Tommy whined.

"It's not fucking safe for you to travel yet, I bet everyone's on the lookout for you and Wilbur." Purpled shoved one of his hoodies and pairs of tracksuit pants into Tommy's arms.

"If you seriously think I'm wearing your ugly ass clothes you'd be very much incorrect."

Tommy glared at Purpled and the platinum blonde just shrugged.

"Suit yourself," he replied, unbothered by the golden blonde's very manly temper tantrum.

"I hate you," Tommy said, heading to the bathroom to put Purpled's shitty fuckin' clothes on.

"Sure you do!" The alien bitch boy called back.

The hoodie was actually comfortable, much to Tommy's surprise.
It was kind of nice despite being really fucking oversized.

As Tommy re-entered the living room, he got a better look at the interior of the UFO. 

The walls were grey and there was a ring of glass in the middle as a window, and the floor was made of smooth stone, just like Tommy's old dirt house.

He hadn't been there for a while, he should pop in one day to see how it was doing.

He headed to the kitchen, where he was greeted with the sight of Purpled attempting to cook. It was a pretty nice-looking kitchen.