11-20

Chapter 11 Shooting a Video

  The aroma filled the air and enveloped the small room. Jiang Qiuyi couldn't find any food similar to rice after shopping around. He only bought a plant with a taste similar to rice. It is the raw material for making nutrient solution, although it is not very Like the mouth of rice, there is a feeling of glutinous rice.

  Jiang Qiuyi looked at the steaming scrambled eggs with tomatoes on the table, and felt that it was really not easy. After drinking the nutrient solution for a month, the taste buds are very lonely. Just smelling the aroma, you can at least have two bowls of rice as a base, okay?

  Jiang Wen couldn't wait to take a sip, and then his eyes lit up. The sweet and sour eggs are full of juice, with the unique sour taste of tomatoes. He clumsily imitated Jiang Qiuyi's movements and mixed the juice with this thing called rice. Then put it in your mouth.

  The red juice mixed with this rice is more perfect than the latest nutrient solution. Jiang Wen has never eaten such a great food, and the hand holding the spoon is a little uncomfortable, but he can't resist the temptation. It's so delicious up.

  Jiang Qiuyi also had a decent meal for a long time, not to mention how difficult it was, her stomach, which was tortured by the nutrient solution, finally had a rest, she didn't dare to feed Jiang Wen too much, not because she didn't want to but because Jiang Wen She has been drinking nutrient solution all the time. She is afraid that if she suddenly eats too much, her stomach will not be able to bear it.

  So there were only a few mouthfuls of rice in Jiang Wen's bowl, and after eating the last grain of rice cherished, Jiang Wen raised his head and looked at Jiang Qiuyi obediently while holding the bowl in his light brown eyes.

  Jiang Qiuyi couldn't stop Xiaozhengtai's eyes at all, and pushed the tomato mixed with sugar just in front of Jiang Wen. Children like to eat sweet things. Tomatoes can be said to be a versatile food. It can be served cold as a dessert, and it tastes great.

  The sugar-mixed tomatoes on the side also had the best taste. After the outer layer of sugar collided with the juice and melted, it was very cool and beautiful. Jiang Wen looked at the flower and was reluctant to do it. Although he didn't know what it was, he The layers of petals are very beautiful, and the white powdered sugar is like snow falling on it.

  It doesn't snow on Wada, but he has seen snowy planets on the star network, and the scenery is particularly beautiful. When he grows up, he must take his sister to play on snowy planets.

  Jiang Wen still couldn't bear to destroy this candy flower, so he couldn't put it down and suggested: "Sister, this is so beautiful, don't ruin it."

  Jiang Qiuyi smiled and said: "If you don't eat it, it will be wasted, and I will make it better for you in the future." "

  In fact, tomatoes are not suitable for carving and decoration, because they will become soft after a long time. Compared with radishes and pumpkins, which can be stored for a long time and have stronger shaping power, tomatoes are generally not used for carving and decoration. But Jiang Qiuyi was doing it subconsciously.

  Jiang Wen moved the spoon when he heard Jiang Qiuyi's words. He didn't use the spoon very well, so he took a mouthful carefully. The sweet and sour juice bloomed on the tip of the tongue, and the ice-cold comforting tip of the tongue made people's spirits shake.

  Jiang Qiuyi ate two bowls of rice contentedly, and then remembered that she seemed to be still shooting videos. Suddenly, her whole body froze, she forgot, and quickly looked at the optical brain, which was still working. Fortunately, this was not a live broadcast, so turn it off Carefully place the potted tomato on the window sill.