121-130

Chapter 121 Space Station

  Although Jiang Qiuyi knew that the interstellar jump would feel shaking, but she was almost dizzy from the shaking, it was too shaking.

  Fortunately, it didn't stop after a while. The staff of the Imperial Space Station had already boarded the starship, and took some of the passengers and staff who were stunned by the star thief off the starship.

  Jiang Qiuyi took advantage of this gap to go down to have a look. She was trapped in a small room and almost suffocated to death. After getting off the starship, Jiang Qiuyi was in the space station, looking out through the glass, and the universe she saw in space shocked her even more.

  She only has one small window on the starship, but the space station is built in the universe, so looking at the scenery outside, Jiang Qiuyi couldn't help but think, she never imagined that she would be so close to the universe, like a tentacle available.

  Jiang Qiuyi felt her hand being pulled, looked down and saw Jiang Wen gently holding her hand, Jiang Qiuyi came back to her senses.

  I turned on my optical brain and took a picture of the universe. I remembered that the fans said that they hoped that she would post more dynamic comments, and I sent it to Xingchen.com. There was no copywriting, just a picture.

  Then a soldier in military uniform came over, his eyes flashed with curiosity but he restrained himself very well: "Ma'am, the marshal asked me to tell you that you can go." Jiang Qiuyi nodded and

  took Jiang Wen to follow behind the leading soldier .

  As soon as Jiang Qiuyi's post was posted, some fans found out that they thought Jiang Jiang was going to start a live broadcast. Jiang Jiang didn't start a live broadcast these days, and their videos were almost enough to memorize everything Jiang Jiang said in the video. In a word.

  In the end, I didn't expect that it was not the dynamics of Jiang Jiang's live broadcast, but a holographic photo.

  [Xiao Xiaobai: When will Jiang Jiang live broadcast? It feels like it's been a long time since I watched Jiang Jiang's live broadcast. Jiang Jiang, hurry up and live broadcast.] [

  From Galaxy 244: Is Jiang Jiang really on the starship where the accident happened? See the screenshot of the space station in the lower right corner]

  [Jiang Jiang's future partner: I've been to this place, did Jiang Jiang go out to play? 】

  [I don't want to stay up late: ah, I've been to this space station too, rounding it up, I've been to the same place as Jiang Jiang]

  People from the military department also put the damaged starship in the space station, so Jiang Qiuyi and Jiang Wen Following behind the soldiers, they boarded a small military starship.

  Jiang Qiuyi didn't know where the other party was taking her, and she signed a strict non-disclosure agreement before landing, according to the content of the agreement.

  She didn't know where she was going. Jiang Qiuyi wore a special shield when she got off the starship, and then held Jiang Wen's hand and followed the guidance robot to get off the starship.

  By the time the eye shields were removed, she was already standing in a metal room with several strangers who looked like experimental researchers.

  Huo Chen motioned to the people in the room, then turned his head to look at Jiang Qiuyi and explained: "Now they are going to hit you, the locator of the military department and other things, these things will ensure the safety of you and your brother. Safety, the military department will always pay attention to your movement and status to ensure your safety."