201-End

Chapter 201 Shredded Chicken in Red Oil

2022-08-31 Author: Big Eggplant

  Jiang Qiuyi tore the chicken breast into evenly sized chicken strips, put them aside and waited for the shredded chicken to cool down, then picked up a strange-looking fruit that looked like a long loofah, Jiang Qiuyi forgot what it was called, from the star network When I placed the order, I thought it was suitable for cold salad.

  Jiang Qiuyi picked up a kitchen knife and used the technique of slapping cucumbers, crushed the fruit and poured it on. The red oil that had been cooled just now was put on it. The temperature of the red oil had dropped to warm, unlike just now when it was boiling hot, the fresh fruit was mixed with a rich color fruit.

  "Everyone pay attention to your hands when you shoot, don't get hurt. Originally, this dish was called patting cucumber, but I didn't use cucumber as an ingredient, so I called it cold dish." After Jiang Qiuyi finished speaking, he put the cold dish on the vermicelli noodles.

  Jiang Qiuyi then mixed the red oil with the warm shredded chicken, quickly chopped some coriander and mixed it with a little homemade vinegar, it was so simple that he didn't need to use the shredded chicken with red oil, just mix it with red oil The shredded chicken is paired with shredded vegetables that look very fresh at first glance, and the simplicity can really keep the fans in the live broadcast room.

  Although the hologram was turned off by Jiang Qiuyi, the fans in the live broadcast room watched Jiang Jiang just prepare the dishes and urged Jiang Jiang to turn on the hologram quickly.

  [Little girl from Jiang Jiang's family: Jiang Jiang turns on the hologram, it looks so beautiful] [

  HHD: Wow, Jiang Jiang, hurry up and turn on the hologram, it looks really good, it's so delicate, I want to try what a hologram is Feeling]

  As soon as Jiang Qiuyi turned on the hologram, the live broadcast room reminded that the hologram function has been opened. Fans who saw the system notification pushed the hologram experience value to the highest.

  After the shredded chicken in red oil is mixed with the shredded vegetables evenly by Jiang Jiang, the remaining warmth fades away. The coriander and rattan pepper in the red oil, the umami taste of the shredded chicken, followed by the red oil Intense spicy aroma.

  The flavors of various spices are completely fried out by the hot oil, but the red oil that has faded from the temperature seems very safe. It only needs a small mouthful of fresh fragrance and strong taste to burst out, with the aroma and unique deliciousness of chicken, even The vegetables in the shredded chicken are also very good with the aroma of red oil.

  The overbearing and stimulating taste of red oil did not cover the original fragrance of shredded chicken, nor did it suppress the unique freshness of vegetables. Instead, it formed a wonderful chemical reaction, mixing various flavors and aromas together.

  The fans in the live broadcast room couldn't help it, it was so delicious, I have to say that Jiang Jiang's craftsmanship is really good, no one would underestimate the pepper from the beginning to the end, the aroma of red oil can't cover the pepper Stimulating and spicy, many fans who have a mild taste can't help but refresh the live broadcast room over and over again even if they can't stand it.

  No one ignored the cold cucumber shot on the side. The fresh fruit was neatly patted by Jiang Jiang into irregular shapes. The original natural taste of the fruit and the strong red oil burst out a very strange taste, which made people unable to stop.

  Jiang Qiuyi filled a bowl of rice and put some chopped chili sauce on it. Fans in the live broadcast room noticed Jiang Jiang's actions.

  Rice can be said to be very common in Jiangjiang's live broadcast room. Soft and tasteless rice is the best partner with Jiangjiang's dishes. Just this bowl of rice can match all of Jiangjiang's dishes.