161-170

Chapter 161 Curiosity

  Ryan held the operation button and looked at the mysterious black mecha opposite, and threw it out with one attack.

  Jiang Qiuyi saw that the opponent moved a little nervously to operate the mecha. The speed of the top mecha can be said to be very fast, and it dodged the flying attack in an instant.

  "Master, don't worry, the defense is starting."

  Jiang Qiuyi heard the mecha's voice and calmed down, and then took the initiative to attack according to the analysis on the light screen. The seemingly huge and cumbersome mecha was surprisingly flexible in action.

  Jiang Qiuyi's operation was still outrageously poor, and it was entirely due to the performance of the top-level mecha that she was prevented from being beaten. The melon-eaters in the auditorium could clearly see it.

  [From Galaxy 877: Poor little boy, he's good enough to be an imperial soldier by pressing him on the ground]

  Jiang Qiuyi didn't know that he had an extra nickname. People who watched the video in the communication area admired Jiang Qiuyi. Really weak but unexpectedly very strong, no matter how many times he was suppressed, he still stood up with difficulty in the end, so many people called Jiang Qiuyi pitiful.

  Ryan couldn't block the opponent's attack at all. Judging from the opponent's operation, he was indeed a waste that day, but he really couldn't block the attack of the top mecha, his mecha was too fragile.

  Jiang Qiuyi put his hand on the operation button, and saw that his attack directly suppressed the opponent, and he knew that it should be the credit of the mecha, otherwise he would have been pushed to the ground. Jiang Qiuyi has a clear understanding of his own strength and knows how much he has. ability.

  It is impossible for her to become stronger after sleeping, and she has not been trained to fight against the opponent. It is definitely the credit of this mecha. Jiang Qiuyi focused her attention and prepared for the next attack.

  Ryan didn't dodge the opponent's attack. The oppressive feeling brought by the top-level mecha caused his body stats to drop sharply, and he couldn't catch the opponent's movements at all.

  Jiang Qiuyi took advantage of the slow speed of the opponent just after being attacked, and directly suppressed Ryan's mecha out of the elimination line. The game was over in ten minutes, and the passers-by in the audience couldn't help applauding Ying and Jiang Qiuyi. First.

  The last move was really neat and clean. At the same time, some people felt that the little pitiful's attack was too light. There were many people who watched the game. They were suppressed for two hours. Now it only took ten minutes to let this kid go. , it is too light.

  After the game ended, the duel field disappeared, and the scene changed to the background in an instant. Jiang Qiuyi came out of the cockpit of the mecha. Because she was going to use the mecha, she adjusted her hair to short hair on the hologram.

  Huo Chen's eyes fell on Jiang Qiuyi's short hair, he paused for a while without saying anything, and calmly looked at Jiang Qiuyi who came out of the mecha.

  Jiang Qiuyi is still not used to it, but her eyes are full of excitement of winning. Although she didn't win by herself, she won anyway. Seeing the opponent's value drop to a critical point, she will definitely feel uncomfortable after going offline. The autism of beating has completely disappeared.

  Huo Chen felt that the other party was too cheap after reading the whole thing. This kind of person was admitted to the military academy in this way, but seeing Jiang Qiuyi's brows and eyes brimming with joy, he couldn't help asking: "Very happy." Jiang Qiuyi nodded