Prologue

(3rd POV)
When Issei wins against Riser and saves Rias Gremory from her wedding, he has a happy life as a student and a member of the ORC. Even though, he is considered part of the Perverted Trio, in reality he has some dignity and controls his nature to be a pervert... but sometimes he still has a perverted gleam in his face and tries to peek at the kendo girls changing room. Although he was abandoned by his two friends: Motohama and Matsuda to save their asses from the beatings of Kendo girls, while Issei only received hard beatings from them. Since it was before, right now he has a job as a devil so that he can rank up to the high-class devil so he could achieve his dream of being a harem king.

Once Issei finished his job, he headed back to the ORC to discuss something since Rias called him back and it is very important so Issei always follows her command. When Issei arrived and entered Rias' office room with a papers on the table, Issei smiled at her as he greeted her.

(Issei Hyoudou)

"President, I'm back

"President, I'm back. The contracts that you gave me are finished, but may I ask where the others are? You also mentioned that you would tell me about something else regarding the reports?" Issei asked the red haired devil heiress.

(Rias Gremory)

"(Glares at Issei) Well Issei, it's good that you arrived and no, I only called you, while others went to their business or did their homework

"(Glares at Issei) Well Issei, it's good that you arrived and no, I only called you, while others went to their business or did their homework. But I have to tell you something about this situation that only you should be supposed to know." Rias said in her cold tone.

"(Tilts his head in confusion) What is it you will tell me, president?" Issei asked her.

"I am very grateful to you for setting me free from my marriage with Riser, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. However, I am going to kick you out of my peerage and the ORC. You are not needed, and you also bring shame that you are a pervert, which affects my reputation as the heiress of the Gremory clan. In other words, I cannot afford that." Rias said in serious or cold gaze.

As Rias said it to him, Issei was shocked about what he heard from her. He felt heartbroken and starting to lose his trust to her and Rias continued as she said.