Chapter 8: Heading towards the Dale & Thranduil and Elven Army Visits in Dale

(3rd POV)

After the death of Smaug in the laketown, Smaug or known as Issei has came back to life as he was given another life by his Goddess. He has already achieve his new form and his ultimate trump card as his special move. But in the morning, he is searching for Ingvild and the others but when he see someone in the shore, that person revealed that it was Ingvild who's now unconscious so he flew down and lands on the shore. Then he went to Ingvild as he check her condition which he is felt relief that his beloved Ingvild is still alive.

Issei: "(Sigh in Relief) I'm glad that she is alive but still unconscious. I must carry her in my arms while looking for others too." He said as he carries Ingvild in his arms before looking for the others.

Once he got there on another shore, he sees many people from lake town who were also survive in the shore too. Issei just ignored them as he is still looking for Elaina, Elena and the Ralgris princess.

Issei: 'Where could those girls be??' He thought as he finally found them who is with Bard's children, the elf and the dwarves.

He went to their side as he called Elaina and Elena's name.

Issei: "Elaina!! Elena!!" He called them as Elaina and Elena look at him in surprise as both of them sees Ingvild in his arms. Then they went to him as Celistia noticed them and she decided to follows them.

Elaina: "Good Lords!! (Checking on Ingvild's condition) Phew!! I'm glad that she is fine!! (Look at Issei) But who are you??" She asked him, then Issei told them.

Issei: "(Sigh) It's me Issei. I was expected for you two to know me at least." He said with heartbroken. Then Elaina and Elena were shock leaving their mouth wide open before Elena tell him.

Elena: "Eh!!! Issei!! I-I-I'm so sorry!! We never know that you are now in human form. Please forgive us!!" She said as she and Elaina were bowing down as an apology.

Issei: "(Sweatdrop) Ahh, Apology accepted. Please don't bow down to me. (Look at Celistia) But care to introduce yourself, my little lady?" He said to them, as Celistia was blushing at Issei's handsome face.

Celistia: "(Blushing madly) A-a-a-ah, my name is Celistia Ralgris, Royal princess of Ralgris Kingdom and the wielder of Drag-Ride Lindworm. It is pleasure to meet you, Issei-kun." She introduce herself to him while blushing.

Issei: "Hmm? Why your face is red? Are you sick or something, Celis??" He said in worried as Celistia was blushing more before she shake her head sideways saying that she is fine. Before she turn away from Issei while holding her cheeks with her hands.

Celistia: 'Oh my God!!! How handsome, charming and caring is this guy!!?? Is he my destined one? If so, I need an approval from my father and mother before I can get marry with him.' She said in her mind which it made Issei curious on her behavior before he tells them.

Issei: "Either ways, we need to find the shelter in somewhere else before the winter is coming. Our best option is heading towards the Dale." He tells them which Elaina and Elena including Celistia who is listening to their conversation nodded at him. Then someone called Elaina and Elena's name which it is her brother Legolas and besides him is Tauriel and the messenger elf from Mirkwood.

Legolas: "Elaina and Elena!! We should go back to the Mirkwood. The king is waiting for us." He told them which when Elaina and Elena were suppose to leave, the messenger elf intervenes.

Messenger Elf: "My Lord, Tauriel is banished including Elaina and Elena." He speak in elf language to Legolas.

Legolas: "Banished? What are you saying that Tauriel including my sister and her friend will not be enter in Mirkwood??" He said in elf language, which the messenger elf nodded his head.