Kaang had watched the Ooman split their food evenly and then she had given him another half of her own portion, but Yautja were stubborn and he wasn't going to take some woman's food, that would be dishonorable! But 17 was also stubborn, so the extra portion sat there, both wanting it, but both too proud.

A sign no one had broken them.

The only thing amiss than passing their days staring at eachother was the lack of missions, 17 knew she hadn't been to those in a long time so the comoany really was using her to be the Predators new chew toy, of course Kaang hadn't made an attempt to rip her skin off and polish her skull till it shined whiter than her teeth. But maybe he ruled by honor, 17 had saved all their flanks. Still the cold was the main problem, she was ready to kick the cold in the ass and bathe in warm blood. It was really bothersome. But today, today it was inhuman, the cold had reached a new peak and Kaang was the victim.

The male was curled up in his corner, passed out, probably with frostbite, because she sure as fuck had lost the feeling in her pinky toe. Not a big problem compared to the elephant in the room, and he was dying. It wasn't rocket science, 17 knew he needed heat and the only thing in the crystal cage emitting heat was her, but they wouldn't kill their precious specimen, would they? Currently, 17 knew the other predators were put in different scenarios, whether its weather or dissections, she knew one of them were getting the worst scenario. The company put her through everything, every test. How else could they know the Xenomorph genes in her would help? But this time there was more than one… enough to spare to the cold.

17 stood and took tentative steps towards the beast, once reaching him, she knew she needed to act. icicles were practically forming on his dread appendages.

She was worried, the scientist could think they had formed a connection and do something, but what could they do to a dead guy? Or a dead girl for that matter?

Stepping behind him she pushed him all the way in the corner and laid down beside Kaang, hoping to keep him alive. She slid his arms under her shirt, wincing at the cold and wrapped her arms around his chest, winding her arms around him like Loki's snake kid, holding Midguard together, she would hold him together.

The predator could sense heat and his body craved it, he pulled it closer and curled around the heat as hot breathe was blown on his neck, 17 would make sure he lived enough for them to leave and then they could split ways, hopefully she could get her whole hive out.