Chapter 4 - From the Private Journal of The Origin - Entry #01

A/N

i'm gonna be occasionally switching povs from brook's to the origin's kinda for a recap. every chapter from his pov will have the title "From the Private Journal of The Origin - Entry #00" and the number of whatever entry it is. i'm purely writing from my hcs about him here, so if you have any i could use, it would be much appreciated!

———————————

It was a day like any other in the Sanctuary during the Zero War. Every member of The Seven was as busy as they could be, performing their responsibilities. The Foundation was...well actually, no one really knew what he was doing. All we did know was that it was important. However, we all knew what The Scientist was tinkering on in his lab. He called it a "revolutionary solution to this war," but in reality, he was most likely attempting to contact The Paradigm, who was at that time, AWOL on the moon. The Visitor was managing our maps of territory we currently held, which he updated with every new piece of intel he received from the Loopers. As for myself, I was designing battle plans along with The Order. We all had plenty of work to do, and we were incredibly focused on doing it. 

Hold on, that's not all of The Seven.

Ah yes, our beloved Imagined.

The Imagined was never where she was meant to be, but instead in restricted access areas and our core sensitive intel storage rooms, often reading through the files and sloppily reorganising them into their proper place, as if to hide her tracks. That was most likely where she was that day.                                                                                                                                                                                               As The Order and I were finishing up on some battle plans that were weeks in the making, her sister suddenly rushed into the aptly named 'War Room', a massive crease in between her furrowed eyebrows. She wildly gestured at her sister to come to her, excitement causing her blueberry eyes to sparkle. The Order looked over at me, shrugged helplessly and went over to The Imagined, who instantly began blabbering so fast I was surprised anyone could understand her. After a while, The Order's eyes widened and they ran out of the War Room, with out any explanation. I briefly glanced at The Visitor, who just shook his head at me, and I sighed. Those two were always getting themselves into all sorts of shenanigans. I went out into the corridor, and saw nobody but Jones casually strolling down it.

"Hey Origin," he said as he noticed me. "Can, uh, can I help you?"

"Did you happen to see where The Sisters went?" I asked him.

"They were heading in the direction of the Rift-To-Go storehouse, I think."

"Okay, thank you." 

He smiled a little awkwardly and continued down the corridor. I made my way out of The Sanctuary building we were currently in. The storehouse wasn't too far from where I was standing, and if I hurried, I could catch up to them. Although, at the pace they were going, there was no hope I'd make it in time. I sighed once again and returned to the War Room.

————————————

I was out on patrol later the same day, when I faintly heard the sound of a rift opening. I made the spontaneous (and possibly very stupid) decision of going to the source of the noise, thinking that I'd perhaps spot an IO guard or something. What I did not expect to see was The Sisters, hiding someone behind their back. I sighed (for about the fifteenth time today) and made my way over to them. The second they noticed me approaching, their back's straightened and their postures became tense and rigid.