~Bonus~

(A/N) Awhile ago WolfWings had a fabulous idea, asking if I would write a bonus chapter of all Pewdiepie & Cryoatic fans overrunning the prison and breaking Cry out. I thinks it's pure genius! So here's my plan, Welcome! This operation is brought to you by you favorite Gator.
These short stories are the brain children of fellow readers like yourself, therefore I will not tolerate any Hate on their work ^v^ Otherwise... Enjoy!

By WorshipChocolate
(Third Person Pov)

Cry lay in his holding cell sullenly, staring at the wall. A slight shaking in the walls and floor begins, and he sits up, startled.
'What in the-' His thought was cut off as thousands of voices screamed simultaneously,
"LET US IN!!"
The rumble grows to a loud growl as dozens of people burst through the door, running past the other empty cells- except for the one with Pewdiepie in it 'cuz he twerked in public- and ran towards his cell, all wearing Cryaotic Merchandise.
"Stand aside!" A loud voice echoes down the hallway, and the people press themselves against the wall as the voice shouts over the noise of a hundred pounding feet- no, wait, hooves? "Plan Llama is in action!"
"What the fu-" A herd of llamas and a teenage girl ran inside, the girl directing the llamas towards the cell. Llamas and people both hit the cell, the people bouncing off and the llamas baaing and running around in circles, disoriented.
The girl appears in front of him, and Cry asks the question that has been on his mind the whole time.
"What the f*** is this s***?" She answers.
"When we heard you were in prison, every Cry fan in the town ran for it. I told them I could get a herd of llamas and bust down the cell door." Just as she said this, the cell door creaked and squeaked, then fell to the ground with a clang.
"Where the fuck did you get the llamas?"
"This." She waved her hand, and The Flying Mint Bunny appeared... no, she turned into a Nyan Cat. "Wha-"
"I have something to tell you. You're a wizard, Cry."
"Why are you quoting Harry Potter?"
"It seemed fun at the time."
"What?"
"Well, we're getting you out of here." Cry shrugged and jumped on the Nyan Cat and flew away as the cat pooped rainbows.
And they all lived happily ever after.
The End

Lol nope, that was just a crack-fic. Use it if you want, and remember to remove the astrids if you do.
Wasting time! Wasting time!
Well, if you do read it, then say something.
SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU.
May the llamas be with you.
Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with my brain. :D But It's all good!

By MadokaMikiHomura

"Wait... Oh no no no!" Madoka exclaimed!
"hm? what's wrong Madoka?" Memo asked.
" Cry's In jail!!!" Madoka cried out.
"Madoka calm down!" Lia said with a sigh.
"..... wait Cry is in jail?" asked Stella.
"Yep.... lets bust him out!" Madoka Said excitedly.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!? WERE GOING TO GET IN BIG TROUBLE!" Memo exclaimed.
"Actually that's sounds like a good idea." Lia thoughtfully said.
"Actually I agree with Madoka here Memo." Stella answered back .
"But if we did get caught at least we tried it for Cry!" Madoka exclaimed.
"True... FINE go get ready to save cry." Memo gave in and agreed.
"WOOT! Lets hurry and get our wonderful cry back!" Madoka yelled out.
"FOR CRY!"

After there lovely chant the 4 girls soon set out to get there gear ready. Madoka bring her weapons containing a shovel . Lia brought her Galaxy Alpaca, and Her backstabbing knife with a pink rose and vines but it was plastic, Stella brought her newspaper. Memo brought bricks. The girls were all set to go and save Princess Cry!

The Girls run out of the house to the car. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" Madoka shouts out siting in the passenger seat. "I'll be driving thank you very much" Stella says as she gets into the driver seat. "I guess Me and Lia will be taking up the back seats" Memo said as they both sit in the back. "Alright lets get moving!" Lia said happily as the car soon drives off.