Dirty Call.

Adora's POV

I had to go on a work trip the day after Catra and I stayed in the hotel so could only do one thing that was on our list that night and couldn't do the elevator one sadly.

1. The movie theatre.
2. Public transportation. Late at night.
3. On a washing machine during the spin cycle.
4. At the office. Check.
5. In an elevator.
6. A parking lot. In or out of the car.
7. Virtually.
8. Abandoned buildings.
9. On a balcony. Check.
10. In the bathroom of a restaurant.

Number 7. Virtually. I told Catra about it and got a new laptop so we could video chat. And now the business part of my trip is over I can finally sit and talk to Catra. I moved to sit on the hotel bed and set my laptop in front of me. It rang for a few minutes and then Catra's face appeared. She was also sitting on a bed, I assumed it was her own. "Hey, Catra." I said seductively. "Hey, Adora." She said and then bit her lip. "Are you ready my pet?" I asked which made Catra squirm. She nodded so I started with.

"Take off all of your clothes and sit back so I can see your beautiful body." I ordered, which Catra did quickly and waited for me to follow. I took my clothes off and leaned back. "I want you to touch your nipples. I said which Catra did and began to rub and pinch them. Moaning softly as she went on. "Good girl." I said softly wishing it was me who could be touching her, or even watching her touch herself in person as could grab at her hair.

Catra whined a little which made me smile, her legs uncrossed as she tried to ground herself on the bed which allowed me to see her beautiful entrance. "Catra, I need you to spread your legs more for me." I commanded her and she obeyed. Catra took her hands off of her breasts and moved so she could put her feet on either side of the laptop so her entrance was on full display. "Adora?" Catra asked with a shy look on her face. "Yes, Catra?" I asked in my still seductive tone. "Can you do the same?" I smirked and groaned. "If I could just fuck you right now Catra... Yes, I will for you." I said before moving into the same position as Catra.

I smirked at her blushing face and said. "Now copy what I do okay?" Catra looked at me so lovingly and nodded her head. "Good." I moved my ring finger slowly around the top of my lips and then in between and on top of my bud. I added another finger and looked at Catra's face. She was concentrating on my entrance and copying my actions that she didn't notice me looking at her. "Catra, look at me." I said softly which made Catra look up at blush hard. "You are so cute." I said laughing as Catra tried to multitask everything. "Speed up and put both fingers inside yourself." I said as I did the same as Catra. Catra started to whine and moan gently as we both fingered our entrances. I moaned a little quieter than Catra did so that I could hear. "Good Catra, that's my girl." I sighed as I came and she joined me soon after.

"I wish I could hold you Catra I said as I lied down and moved the laptop to sit where her head would be. "Me too, is this the honeymoon phase?" She asked as she lied down too and covered up her lower half in her quilt. "No, it's just what happens when two people who have had a strong connection for a while and have been acting on it for only a short time feel when they are pulled apart." I answered but Catra didn't look so sure. "Catra. I have had plenty of fuck buddies to know that you aren't one, you are more than that, and to prove it, when I get back we are going on a date that won't be planned to have sex in it. We will sit in a restaurant, eat and get to know each other more."

Catra smiled at the idea I put in her head and said. "I would love that Adora, you mean a lot to me too." I smiled and sent her a kissing emoji, Catra smiled and sent one back. "Now tell me more about yourself Catra, I want to know you." I said which led us to talk to each other until around 10 pm were we both fell asleep still on call.