Movie Theatre.

1. The movie theatre. ❌️
2. Public transportation.✔️
3. On a washing machine during the spin cycle. ✔️
4. At the office. ✔️✔️✔️
5. In an elevator. ✔️
6. A parking lot. In or out of the car. ✔️
7. Virtually. ✔️
8. Abandoned building. ❌️
9. On a balcony. ✔️
10. In the bathroom of a restaurant. ✔️

Adora's POV

The meeting went great, but in the end, all I could think about was doing Catra in the movie theatre. Catra wasn't in the meeting, so I couldn't even picture it, but as soon as I got to our office, I said. "Come on, let's go, I can't wait anymore." Catra got up and hugged me, soothing my muscles and whispered. "How was the meeting?" I breathed out heavily and answered with. "Good, our profits will go up again next spring because of your plan." Catra smiled up at me, and I kissed her lips. "That's good Adora, in other good news, no major publication has caught on to us yet." I smiled and looped my fingers in her trouser loops.

"Catra, I need you to wear a skirt to the theatre and a button-down shirt." I whispered and moved one hand into her trousers slowly before pulling away. "Yes, Boss." Catra said with a whimper, which made me hornier. I checked my watch to see we still had an hour till our film started. "Catra, meet me at the theatre, get dressed in what I told you, and bring your silent toy." Catra nodded at my demands, and I was soon gone.

●●●●●●●●●At the Theatre.●●●●●●●●●●●

Still Adora's POV

I was waiting outside the theatre for Catra who I soon spotted wearing her long black skirt, a tucked in blue button up, her hair was in a bun and she carried a small bag with what I hoped had the toy inside. I took her arm and kissed her. "You look beautiful, Catra. Catra blushed and hit her lip, so we quickly went inside and were quickly seated.

It was a strange time showing which was recommended for people who want to fuck in the back. We sat down and got comfortable, I put my popcorn bucket on the floor and opened Catra's bag to find no toy. "Catra, where is your toy?" I whispered, trying not to be mad. "Check downstairs." Catra said with a smirk, which made me smile, I lifted up her skirt to see Catra's spread legs with her toy already inside of her entrance and no underwear to be seen. I moaned quietly at the sight. The movie started, and I noticed only 5 other parties had come in, so this was perfect for us.

I started to kiss her neck, which made Catra moan slightly. The movie started, and we both faced the screen so we wouldn't look out of place. I ran my hand along Catra's thigh and up her skirt a little, Catra sat back against the chair as she tried not to moan. I took the remote for her toy out of her bag and turned it on, I started it low, and Catra began to breathe heavily. "That's my good Kitten." I whispered into her neck before I licked it. I grabbed hold of her thigh and then slid my hand down towards her entrance.

I poked the toy to feel it vibrate, which made Catra moan quietly. I smirked as she tried to keep her eyes locked on the screen. I kept pushing on the toy before I turned it up. Catra leaned on my shoulder and bit into it to muffle her moaning. I kissed the top of her head. "Oh Catra this has to be the most public place we have ever fucked." I whispered which Catra answered to with another small moan.

I kept watching the movie as Catra wriggled and tried to breathe through her moaning. I kept the toy at its middle level. Not wanting Catra to break and moan loudly. I kept my hand on her thigh, and every few minutes, I dipped my hand in to feel it vibrate and push it in. Catra was getting so wet that my fingers could go in with the toy, so I pushed the tip of my index finger inside and brushed it against her wall. Catra bit her lip hard to stop herself from moaning.

I smirked and kissed her neck a little. The film came to a sex scene, which made Catra really flustered. The male character made the female character strip slowly and then suck him off whilst he drew her in that position. The film was about two artists falling in love after drawing nudes of each other. I whispered to Catra. "I wish I could draw, I would do this with you all the time." Catra grabbed my arm and squeezed it. "Adora, Boss, please." Catra moaned out quietly, so I whispered. "What do you need?" Catra bit her lip, making it bleed. "Push... your finger... in... more, please." Catra breathed out slowly.

I did as she asked and pushed my finger slowly inside of ger entrance with the toy. Catra moaned out quietly as possible. Luckily, the girl on screen was now moaning, too, since he was doggy styling her, whilst he drew. So the speakers were very loud. Catra squeezed me tighter until she came and breathed out. I pulled out the toy and my finger. "Good girl, Kitten." I said before kissing her lips and licking the toy clean.

I then popped it into Catra's bag with the remote, and she closed her legs. We finished the movie and drove back to my place and cleaned Catra up.

A/N

It's been a while, sorry for the short chapter, the next few are very story heavy and will bring this book to an end, if I do decide to make another list for these two, I will probably make it a sequel book.

Thanks for reading. 😀