Work Lift.

Adora's POV

Catra and I got off the train in the city where work had sent us for our business trip. I was to meet with the guy who was in the same position as me the next morning so Catra and I stayed in a hotel where she made me cum before dinner and then we went to bed.

The next day, we headed into the building and got our visitors badges. We were sent to the lift that would take us all the way up to the 15th floor. The receptionist apologized for what would be a slow trip up, roughly 30 minutes, as the building was too high for a fast lift, but there would be no stops as we were using the Manager lift. I told her it was ok and we got in.

I looked to Catra and smirked. She looked at me confused and asked. "What's that look for Adora?" I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Number 5." Catra blushed and rubbed her legs together. It was always so exciting to make her horny. "Adora, we are representing the business. Can we wait till after the meeting?" Catra asked. "Of course, Catra, I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with." Catra smiled and kissed me.

We talked for 30 minutes about our presentation until we finally got to the 15th floor and were welcomed in by the managers. Catra followed behind us like a good little assistant. We entered the meeting room, and I gave my presentation with Catra's help. The manager loved it and got me and the guy who was in my position together to work on the ideas and flesh them out more.

Catra seemed to be acting more helpful than usual, and I noticed her skirt was pulled up hirer than it normal is. The guy was called Blue, and he was really smart, and we worked well together. About halfway through the day, just before lunch, Catra handed me my regular coffee and gave Blue his coffee order before walking over to the spare desk to go through our files to correct any errors. "How did you get an assistant? And a hot one at that?!" Blue asked as he watched Catra. "I asked for her to be moved up since she works really hard and has great ideas. I'll admit she is good-looking."

Blue nodded and asked. "Does she assist you in everything?" He said it more in a way to imply not safe for work context. "I am not going to discuss that part of my life with you, Blue." I simply said, trying not to get possessive of Catra. "You dodged the question, dude." Blue said laughing. I shook my head and continued running numbers.

Catra came over with the completed files and put them in the trolley before taking the new ones she had to complete, she bent over to tell me about a bigger data error I made and showing me the correction. I thanked her, and she left again. I watched her ass move as she walked. I can't wait to be alone with her. "Okay, even if you two aren't doung anything, you definitely want to hit it." Blue said in a gross tone. I ignored him and finished up my work.

Catra and I went for lunch together, and I told her. "Blue likes you, I think her wants to fuck you." I said as I tried not to grab her to fuck her here and now. "He's not the only one. You were practically drueling Adora." Catra said with a laugh. I smirked and sent her three emojis. "✌🏻👌🏻 💦" Over text. Catra blushed, and before we knew it, lunch was over.

As we walked back to Blue's office, I grabbed Catra's ass and whispered. "He can't have you, so stop teasing the poor man." Catra nodded and pulled her skirt down, so she was showing less skin. "Yes, Boss, I am only yours." I nodded, and we entered the office to see Blue already at work. I came over and joined him, and Catra went back to her desk.

No much happened for the rest of the working day, Catra made up some statistics for me before I had her sit by me to go over some final checks. Blue then sat next to Catra after coming back from the bathroom and asked me a few questions.

I focused Blue more when he sat next to Catra. Catra seemed to move closer to me, so I looked down quickly to see Blue put his hand on Catra's leg. My girl. I was fumming. But I didn't let it show. Even if we weren't together, I would be mad. "Blue, you are in the workplace. I said before removing his hand from Catra's leg and staring him down. "If you won't play with her, then I want some fun." Blue said, which made my anger boil. Catra put her hand on my chest to stop me from beating the shit out this guy. "Blue. She is not mine to play with or give away. Ask her out before you get handsy with her." Blue looked defeated. I shook my head and continued working.

Finally, it was the end of the day. I shook hands with Blue and the other managers before we headed to the lift and started the 30-minute ride down. I looked to Catra and reached out to touch her cheek. Catra smiled, so I held her face and pulled her close. "How do you feel?" I asked, worried that Blue touching her would have hurt her. "I feel okay. I am still aching for you, Adora." I smirked as she started to untie my tie. "He was such a creep. He never should have touched you." I said, still angry, but also very horny. "I am yours only, Boss. I won't let it happen again." She finished unbuttoning my shirt and then dropped to her knees to unbutton my trousers. "Catra, he shouldn't have touched you anyway. It doesn't matter who you are with or if you are single." I said as I pulled her chin up to look at me.

Catra nodded and said. "I know, Adora. I want my Boss to let me remind her that I am hers." I could tell she understood and was just playing her role now, so I played too, I didn't want to ruin this for us. "Yes... remind me who you belong to." I said as Catra pulled down my trousers and boxers and started to kiss up my thigh and suck on my folds. "That's it. My perfect Kitten. Right where Boss likes it." I said into a moan. I watched her in the mirror as Catra pushed her tongue inside of me and grabbed onto my thighs. I moaned out again and fell back into the wall of the lift. Catra pulled her tongue out and moved to get under me more before asking.

"What do you need, Boss?" I smirked and grabbed her hand before moving it to my entrance. "Fuck me like it's the last time." I said before Catra pushed two fingers inside of me rapidly and licked my clit. I held onto the bar on the  lift, trying to keep myself from falling over. Catra held onto my legs with her other hand. She was now alternating between her fingers and her tongue, which made me feel shoots of pleasure.

"Yess Kitten, good girl, that's just how Boss likes it. Use another finger, Kitten. Make me sore." I said in between moans. I checked on the floor number on the screen. 7. We are okay for now. Catra pumped me faster and faster and bit onto my clit. I started to slip down the wall, struggling to keep myself up with my knees buckling, and my hands were two sweaty to hold the bar.

Catra held me up as well as she could, but her nose was practically inside of my pussy. I started to squirt into Catra's mouth, which made her moan into me. I squirted more as Catra glidded her tongue around effortlessly. I moaned louder and looked to the numbers again. 4 more floors. I started to slip more, so Catra moved out from underneath me, and I slipped onto the floor. Catra kissed me with cum still in her mouth.

I came as her fingers traced my jaw, and Catra pulled away from me. "Was that good, Boss?" She asked, smirking. I nodded and got dressed again before we got to floor 2. I quickly got dressed, and we left the lift. "It was perfect." I said, still out of breath. But I didn't let that show to anyone in the building.

We left the building and headed back to the hotel where we both got in the showers to scrub down our sweaty bodies and the ordered room service.

A/N

This chapter took so long.