call me oppa

The three siblings were having their breakfast suddenly y/n spoke

Y/n - " oppa ! I wanna join office "

Both brothers look at their sister

Namjoon-" what "

Jin with happy expression  - " really "

Y/n - " Yes oppa "

Jin - " wow that's a good news I am proud of you "

Then Namjoon hit jin's head

Jin -" oouuch it hurts what are you doing?"

Namjoon  - "first tell me what the hell are you saying?"

Jin - " I am incouraging  my sister for a great decision "

Namjoon- " are you mad or what huh? How can she join office she didn't even finish her college yet "

Jin - " so what we also drop out college in final year forget?"

Namjoon- " that was a whole different thing jin .there was dad's heart transplant  he needs us there was no one to look after the business "

Y/n - " But oppa I will not leave my study I will take online classes "

Jin - " that's my sister look how responsible she is I am proud of you y/n I am-..........."

He cut off by Namjoon

Namjoon - " Shut up " Then look at y/n

Namjoon-" y/n if you don't wanna go to college  then we can simply transfer you to other college right?"

Y/n - " I know oppa but I really wanted to join office and wanted to be like you"

Namjoon- " are you sure you can handle the work and study load together? "

Y/n -" Yes oppa i am sure "

Namjoon -" Ok fine you can join office"

After hearing Namjoon's word both y/n and jin jump out of happiness and hug Namjoon

Namjoon- " leave me it's chocking "

They both leave namjoon

Jin - " first you have to be train "

Namjoon  - "  we will not train you "

Y/n - " But why and who will teach me then ?"

Namjoon- " I will appoint a Mentor for you  "

Y/n - " What but why ?"

Namjoon  - " because  you need it  "

Y/n - " But why can't you teach me? "

Jin - " you need a proper training y/n because of work we may not put our full focus on you  "

Y/n - " Ok fine but who is my mentor? "

Namjoon  - " He is our friend I will call him on dinner tonight so you can meet him ok "

Y/n - " Ok "

And the day went like this now the night comes jin and Namjoon both are siting in living room waiting for their guest then a handsome man with a strict aura come in side

When jin and Namjoon saw him they  smile and hug him he also smile and hug them back

Namjoon  - " it's been long time yoongi where have you been? "

Yoongi- " Everyone  got busy in life once grow up but I am so happy to see you both"

Jin -" we also "

Namjoon- " please sit "

Yoongi-" sure "

Then they sit

Yoongi  - " so what you wanna talk about ? "

Namjoon - " Yoongi I know you busy running your own successful business but we want you to train our sister so she can be a great ceo of Kim industry "

Yoongi  - " why can't you teach her ? "

Jin -  " because we know your ability Yoongi no one can teach her better than you  "

Yoongi  - " But if she just come and learn for about 2-3 hour then I can't teach her properly if I work on her discipline and intelligence I need her time as much as I want so "

Namjoon  - " so you can't teach her? "

Yoongi  - " I didn't say that "

Jin - " Then? "

Yoongi  - " you know my younger brother right?"

Jin - " Jimin right? It's been years since I saw him he was like 15 year old when I last saw him "

Namjoon- " yah he was such a sweet boy but what about him "

Yoongi  - " He is 20 year old now and living with me for about 1 months I am training him so if you send her with me I can teach her with my brother "

Jin - " yah you are right and y/n will not be alone "

Namjoon  - " Yes you are right I will drop her tomorrow morning "

Yoongi  - " I will be so happy to  mentor her "

Then a servant come and say - " sir dinner is ready "

Namjoon  - " Call y/n we are coming "

Then the servant leave

Three of them sit in dining table then y/n come down stairs

And look at Yoongi then her brothers

Jin - " y/n greet him he is your mentor "

Y/n bow at Yoongi

Y/n - " annyeonghaseyo sir "

Yoongi  - " annyeonghaseyo y/n and you can call me oppa "

Y/n nodded and sit

Namjoon  - " y/n as he is your mentor you have to live with him "

Y/n - " but oppa I can't live without you "

Jin - " you have to y/n we believe in yoongi no one can teach you better then him "

Y/n - " But oppa "

Namjoon - " no but y/n you are the one who wants to join the business world right now you have only two option first to go learn with Yoongi oppa or back to collage "

Y/n's face faded

Jin - " listen y/n don't be sad you will not be alone there is gonna be your friend with you "

Y/n think something then say - " and what about my study  online? "

Yoongi- " I appoint home tutor for my brother he will take both of your classes "
Namjoon  - " so y/n what's say ? You  wanna go or not ? "

Y/n  - " it will be my pleasure to teach from you Yoongi oppa "

Yoongi with smile   - " me to "

After dinner yoongi say  to y/n 

Yoongi  -  " I will be waiting for you "

Then he  left

Hey guys so that's it for today I know that I am late and I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry to all of you

Actually my exams are going on so may be other few chapters will be late also

Hope you like this part

Please like
And comment 🙂😊

And guys we cross over 8k readers I am so happy guys to see your support ❤️

And I hope we will reach 10k so soon

Love you all 💜