Chapter 1

I kissed him. I kissed him so passionately that I could feel my heart beating in my throat. I ran my fingers through his curly caramel colored hair.

"Autumn." He moaned my name.

I've hated my name right up until this very second. We're standing outside a coffee shop in the pouring rain. I only know his first name. Nothing makes sense right now. All I know is that I'll never get enough of this moment right here. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. The taste of his lips had me feeling high. I smiled and I knew that there's no place I'd rather be.

"AUTUMN! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" My two best friends Ashlynn and Summer were standing in my doorway.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I groaned as I rolled out of bed.

I was supposed to go shopping with them at 9:30. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 9:54.

I walked over my closer and grabbed my Rolling Stones t-shirt along with white shorts and my black and white converse.

I sprinted into my bathroom. I completely forgot that I left my drawer open last night and ran right into it.

"fuck!!" I screamed.

I was so out of it. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I just had. His eyes were just so green and beautiful. He had a smug but charming smile. I brushed my hair and thought of how I'd run my fingers through his. I'd give anything to have another moment like that. I finished getting ready and walked down the stairs. I should've felt bad for making my friends late but I didn't. All I could see was him. He was so perfect I should've known it was a dream. Better yet, a nightmare.