Chapter 2

Days Later...

Tho they're still clothed when Up rolls his hips down, slow and content as he feels Kao's hard-on pressing against his ass, Kao's hands are roaming all over his thighs and chest, and his stomach yearning to finally undress him.

Up grins, letting his fingers curl against the side of Kao's neck, and pulls him into a kiss, tongues slowly sliding together like they have all the time in the world. Up nips at Kao's bottom lip, dragging his teeth over it and relishing in the quiet whine that leaves his throat—right before Kao joins their lips together properly again, licking into Up's mouth, hot and heavy.

He wastes no time in sliding his hands past the fabric of Up's sweatpants and under his boxers, to cup his ass and spread his cheeks, moving him to grind against the bulge in his pants again.

Up lets out a shuddering breath against Kao's mouth and rocks his hips, even though he needs more; even though it feels like with every passing moment he's close to losing it completely despite not being touched properly.

Kao is just so hot. He knows exactly where to touch to make Up shiver, even though they haven't had too many (not enough) chances to get to know each other's bodies; he makes the prettiest expressions, screwing his eyes shut and throwing his head back as his face, his neck, and chest burst with color; his voice is always soft, and it quickly becomes rasp as he tells Up everything he needs to hear.

It feels like they're constantly toeing the line between heaven and hell with an explosive mixture of sweetness and spice, and Up loves every second of it.

He invited Kao over under the pretense of returning the favor. He felt bad about being the only one who got off that day in the studio, and now he's dead set on taking care of Kao like he's never been taken care of before.

Pulling away for air, Up swipes his tongue over his lips and resists the temptation to lean in to kiss Kao again. It's addicting, and maybe that should be the scary part—except, Up wouldn't have it any other way.

"Darling," Kao whispers into the night—and that's enough for Up to know what he wants.

He finally grabs the hem of his t-shirt and pulls it over his head, tossing it onto the floor without much care. Kao's hands immediately find his waist, thumbs rubbing the soft skin right above his hip bones before moving onto his nipples; he pinches them between his fingers, grinning like the devil when Up's hips stutter. And he moves away. He lets his hands roam over each inch of Up's body except exactly where Up wants them.

"Pants off, baby," he says, and although the last thing Up wants is to lose the friction, he swings his leg over Kao's lap to settle down on the mattress and, hooking his thumbs under the waistband, clumsily pull his sweatpants down his legs.

Kao does the same, but he seems to have less patience. He unbuckles his belt and practically kicks his jeans off. When he yanks at the t-shirt hanging off his shoulders, Up swears he can hear the seams ripping.

And when they're both in nothing but their boxers, Kao wraps his arms around his waist again and pulls him closer—close enough for their chests to touch and a shiver run down Up's spine, electrifying and exciting.

The kiss Kao meets him with is soft and slow—almost odd considering his haste to get undressed just so he could touch Up.

And yet it still steals the air out of his lungs when Kao uses his strength to roll them around, so that Up is lying sprawled on the mattress, spread out beneath him. Kao leans back to look at him, then, bites down on his lower lip, and says, "You look so pretty like this."

"I always look pretty," Up argues, lips curling up into a smirk.

Kao laughs, quickly pecking Up on the mouth again, and says, "I won't disagree with a fact."