A New Feeling

Ariana's P.O.V

As me and Grayson ran through the hallways to get to our next class he kept looking at me and smiling. I would smile back because there was just something that made me drawn to him. The logical part of my brain kept reminding me that I didn't know anything about him,aside from his name,and that I should be careful. But the other part couldn't help herself. It had been a while since a guy had made me feel like this and I just wanted to enjoy it. By the time I clued back into reality we were already at my first class. "Well this is me" I told Grayson as I pointed to the door. "Actually....Let me check something really quickly" he replied. He pulled out a paper from his jacket and looked at it. "Hate to break it to you but this is my next class as well,so it looks like you're stuck with me for a little more time". I put a fake scowl on my face and said "Uh more time with you,no thank you". He laughed at this and said "And here I thought you were a kind person". I lightly punched his arm which was so firm and muscular. "I am a kind person. I was just kidding" I said with a smile. Then we both walked into Mr.Shellers first period geology class. The entire time Grayson kept looking over at me with weird,funny expressions and I honestly paid more attention to him than I did to the lesson. Before I knew it the bell rung and it was time for my next class. I was kind of upset about this because I was hoping to spend more time with Grayson. He walked over to me with a confident stride. "I'll see you at lunch".I opened my mouth to answer but he was already gone.

A/N
So a wonderful reader ( @ethandolan8 ) told me that she really liked my story so I dedicate this chapter to her cause she inspired me to keep going. Honestly though thank you for reading this story. I hope you all like this chapter. Sorry that it's so short I just really wanted to get something published for y'all