Realization

Ariana's P.O.V:

My next classes were very work-consuming and I barely thought about Grayson. Before I knew it,the bell rung once again,and it was time for me to go to lunch. I pushed my way through the halls with the objective of getting to Ana's locker. Finally I got to her and she looked at me with an excited expression. Knowing that this would be very interesting,I said "Okay what is it?"."You and the new guy?Why didn't you tell me sooner?!". "What are you talking about?There is no me and the new guy". I looked over at her and she clearly didn't believe me. "Okay well his name is Grayson and he's so hot and sweet"I said as I felt my cheeks get warm just thinking about him."Wait did you just say Grayson?" she asked in confusion. "Yes,why?" I replied intrigued."Okay just describe him really quick for me.". "Um okay....He's really tall. Has this really good kind of hazel eye color. His hair is brown with a little bit of faded blonde at the front. And he has a mole on his chin" at that point I was just really confused. Then all of a sudden Ana gasped very loudly."What was that for?Are you okay?" I asked kind of annoyed."Are fucking kidding me right now?" she yelled at me. "What?!". "I can't believe this. The new guy is Grayson Dolan!" she was almost hyperventilating at this point. "Who's Grayson Dolan?" I asked being the kinda stupid person I was. "Uh don't even talk to me right now" she said as she walked away. "Come on just tell me who he is". She sighed finally deciding that she should clue her best friend in. "Grayson Dolan is a viner and youtuber that makes content with his twin brother,Ethan" she said as if she were talking to a three-year old."Oh that's cute. How many followers do they have? Like 200?" I said not really thinking much about it. "Nope,they have 4.6 million followers combined. Now come on let's go to lunch. I'm hungry" she said walking away for the second time. I just stood there shocked.

A/N
So my best friend EVER is writing an Ethan Dolan fanfiction so those of you that like to read Ethan stories should totally go read hers. btrimagines is her user. Also enjoy this chapter. Hope you like it❤️