Sorry ✨🥺

I had no idea how long I slept . When I woke up it was dark outside . I looked back at the bedside table to see a plate covered with a plastic wrap containing fried rice and a bottle of cold water . The plate was still warm when I touched it .

I sat up with much difficulty.  It was really hard because of the pain .

Now how am I supposed to eat . Definitely can't. 

Just on cue Will walked into the room with a straw . His eyes met mine as he smiled a little .

I looked at him warily as he came and sat down by the bed , he went to place a hand on my cheek but I flinched away .

" Why are you here ? " ; I asked .

" You cannot eat on your own , so I am here to feed you . Do not argue , I can see your starving "

" Yeah well and whose fault is that ? "

" I am sorry , we were so blinded by rage "

" Sorry doesn't fix anything Will "

He sighed and nodded as he picked up the plate and brought the spoon to my moth . I took a bite , it was delicious . 

" Is it good ? " ; he asked . I nodded . 

" Can Hannibal come and talk to you ? " ; Will asked once he was done feeding me . 

" I don't know " 

" He is really sorry , he has been beating himself up for the past couple of hours . I am not saying that you have to forgive me or him but please just hear him out . If you want to leave after that and never talk to us again , its your choice . You can still get out . Jack thinks we brainwashed you , so you won't go to jail " 

" Fine , send him in " 

Hannibal walked in 5 minutes later . 

" Hey bunny , how do you feel ? " ; he asked . 

" Good " ; I replied . 

" I know that no amount of sorry is going to fix what I ever did to you , I used your weaknesses against you , I almost killed you , starved you , hit you , something I never should have done but I lost control and that is not an excuse . I did everything to you that your mom did and there are no amount of words that can fix what I said . But  , I am truly sorry , I should have given you a chance to explain and I didn't . I am sorry bunny . I am really sorry " 

" Hannibal , you asked me in therapy , why I sat on the floor every time I was at your house or at mine . It was due to my mother . She wouldn't let me stand and talk to her . I was always supposed to be on the floor , looking down because I was beneath her , I didn't deserve to sit on the bed or the couch and somehow I got conditioned to it . Three days , for three days you made me feel worthless , the exact same feeling that I got when I was with my mother . What you did was horrible but I need some space before we can start over and you can prove to me how much I mean to both of you , because right now , I believe I am beneath both of you and I don't deserve nice things . Its true , I cannot live without you both but I am too far in to back out now . So , I need a week to myself and then we can start over . I accept your apology but I am not ready to forgive either of you " 

" I understand Ella , take your time " ; he said guiltily as he walked out of the bedroom . 

I looked back at the window and outside into the darkness , noticing no stars  and saw a storm coming as a tear rolled down my face . At least , I won't be crying alone .