𝐗𝐕𝐈

↳ 𝟎

↳ 𝟎.𝟏𝟔
❝twins?❞

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘, 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐃.

All while, her face was blank - unconscious. It was the wild thrashing from inside that moved her. As she convulsed, sharp snaps and cracks kept time with the spams.

Rosalie, Edward and Bella were frozen for the shortest second, and then they broke.

"Jacob, get Seth and Embry out of here." Bella screamed, breaking the boy from his frozen state.

He looked towards his pack mates to see tears streaming down their faces, the look of pure horror and fear plastered on their faces.

"Let's go! Seth, Embry, come on." Jacob insisted, pushing the two out of the house.

Edward whipped Mariana's body into his arms, and, shouting so fast it was hard to separate the individual words.

Rosalie, Bella and Edward all shot up the staircase to the second floor.

Leah sprinted after them.

The pain was bewildering.

Exactly that - Mariana's was bewildered. She couldn't understand, couldn't make sense of what was happening.

Her body rejected the pain, and she was sucked again and again into the blackness that cut whole seconds or maybe even minutes of the agony, making it that much harder to keep up with reality.

She tried to separate them.

Non-reality was black, and it didn't hurt so much.

Reality was red, and it felt like she was being sawed in half, hit by a bus, punched by a prize fighter, trampled by bulls and submerged in acid, all at the same time.

Reality was feeling her body twist and flip when she couldn't possibly move because of the pain.

Reality was knowing there was something so much more important than all the torture, and not being able to remember what it was.