Intro

-- *******Macy's P.O.V*******--

"Mom, Hayley and Bre are going to the party why can't I?" I asked my mother, both hopeful and saddened because i knew she would not allow it ."Shut up before i slap you with my shoe. So if they rob a bank you're gonna go do that also?" my Mom replyed, anger evident in her tone. I sighed, defeated, although I already knew that would be her response and for the millionth time, I started thinking about all her choices recently.

My Dad already made her life hell with the way he treated her and now it's affecting mines ; I didnt know how to react. I was frustrated and angry and my emotions only intensified as i realized this wasnt the only time. I'm gonna be 15 years old in August which was two months away. To me, this is a time for me to start gaining some independence, not a tume to be getting babied. Clearly she didnt care and once school started i knew i was gonna be able to avoid her again.

I was thinking of a lot of things lately. How Lacy and I, my younger sister have to share the same shoes and clothes, how i always had to do something around the house, and even then get yelled at because nothing was ever good enough for my mother. It just didnt make sense to me. I was 14 and Lacy is 9 years old ,5 years was a lot in my head.

"Get the bags out the car" she yelled. I was so mad, i didnt even realize how heavy the bags i was carrying were. I worked so efficiently , putting everything where it belonged and was done in just a few minutes. Before my mother could give me another dreaded lecture, I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. I got dressed and layed in bed and just thought.