Chapter 1:

The next morning my mother was off to work and i planned on sleeping in. I knew when i woke up i would have about 5 missed calls just from her number; this was not a good sign; this meant a lucture would come when i called back and i was not looking gorward to that. Lucky me. My mother is like an incessant bug that demands attention.

I was awoken by her next call at 9:30 reminding me, once again, to get up and clean so we could be done early. My head was pounding, but i didn't know why. I had to clean my bathroom and mop downstairs also i had to scrub the tub. Knowing that it was my bathroom, I did not mind cleaning it. I did everything in a hurry, taking care to leave it all immaculate.

Later that day a friend (Brenda), called me and asked if I wanted to come by her house to see Jay.

"do you wanna see a funeral today?" I asked, the shock evident in my tone.

"No hun, I just like the way he makes you smile." she replyed, her comment making my heart pound in my chest at the mere thought of the guy that I liked since first sight .

"well on the other hand, I do but i also value my life, you get me?" I said sarcastically.

"okay I do see your point, so see you monday or later if my mom lets me." she said

I quickly ended the call, knowing that if i did not she would rant on forever but i still loved her. I couldnt help but think of Jay since she already brought him up. I wonder how she knew how i felt. She is my best-friend, we have known each other for like 3 years now, but I never let my feelings show that easily.

later that night around 10:30 i heard a knock on the window, since i had the downstairs bedroom i didnt have to open the door. I look out and saw Jay with Brenda with snacks tell me to open up, so i did.

Breanda's mom left for a business trip so that ment she would be staying with us for a while. Jay was her a older brother, he was only 16 years old. I told them give me a minute i ran upstairs and told my mom Brendas' in my room she has to sleep over cause her mom went on a business trip, she just nodded.

We played truth or dare, of course Brenda dared Jay to kiss me for a whole minute. He didnt mind at all, he came closer to me, he leaned in closer i looked in to his light brown eyes and was under a spell. He grabed my hand and put it on his chest, I could feel his six pack aginst my finger tips. I looked at his lips then his eyes again, and our lips touched and his hand thightend around my waist. I saw hope and that soon i wouldnt be "Trapped".
1 min. was up and he backed up with a smirk on his face Brenda was shocked i didnt see why, when i look at the door there was my mom.I didnt know how to react.

My alarm went off just to find out it was a dream, Brenda was still next to me and Jay was gone so i guess i wasnt in trouble after all.
I got up and made breakfest mostly for Brenda, Lacy, Kay and my parents.