Chapter 4:

__*******Macy's P.O.V*******__

I saw him lean in i looked in to his beautiful blue eyes and and just went for the kiss,i could feel his lips curling into a smile he was blushing but he turned his face so i wouldnt notice but i did. I turned his face and kissed him again this time to let him break away i could feel his arms come around me and the heat from his body just made the water around us feel like it was boiling. From the side I could hear the others laughing i stopped and and smiled at jay and and grabed his hand and headed to the others Hailey was with Brett but she was on his neck , Brenda was on Mike's neck and of course Bre was on Jason's neck.

Jay decided to put me on his neck , Brenda, Bre and Hailey were all like 5 inches taller than me , we gonna try and push the our opponent in the the water . let's just say I lost all 6 rounds . Jay kissed me to make me feel better , I didn't wanna ruin the moment and ask him were we official , so I didn't .

While everybody was playing Mike (boy Bestfriend) pulled me to the side , he was like whats with and Jay , I didn't know y'all were a thing . I told him we arent official but I want us to be a thing. Don't play around and get your feelings hurt , cause pretty boy might get hurt, he replied. I found it very funny when he referred to Jay as pretty boy .

After talking I called Jay to come get me , so we could be alone in 6ft . I told him that I loved him ,he paused for a couple of seconds just staring at me and he said I love you too, the words coming from his beautiful, sexy lips couldn't sound any better. He leaned in for a kiss his hands went from being a round me to holding me up , I wrapped my legs around him pulling him in closed , the seemed like it was lasting for ever not that I was complaining. When he pulled away he just kept staring at me I was smiling so hard I just turned away , everybody was just eating and starting at us. We both hopped out the pool and changed so we could grab something to eat and go home.

We decided to go to Bre's house my mom and her mom went on a trip we were staying with my grandma , we were pretty much home free. We decided to put all the girls in one room and all the boys in one room . We talked all night about our crushes , going one at a time , making it funny and interesting.