Chapter 5:

__*******Mike's P.O.V*******__

I don't know if I should tell my Bestfriend or just keep to my self , Jay was still involved Charile, she knows my bestfriend likes him but no she keeps try to get with him. I hope Jay comeing clean cause this might not end well. I love my Bestfriend I don't wanna see her crying for the rest of her high school years. I guess I'll just talk to Jay instead.

While thinking I heard somebody calling my name it was my Bestfriend, I wondered what she wanted , we went out on the balcony and she was telling me about how much she liked "pretty boy" , while am sitting thinking to myself should I just punch Jay in his face . After a while of blocking Lacy out I told her I totally understand , then she punched me i the arm and said I asked where's Jay ??

Leaving her on the balcony , I went to look for "pretty boy" I checked the boys and girls rooms , he was no where to be found , I step outside and see Charlie driving off in her Mercedes , "pretty boy" waving , I snuck up on him when he turned around we were face to face , I pushed him and yelled wtf was he thinking seeing Charlie, while he was just kidding my fucking Bestfriend , I had to ask him was he crazy or just trying to break her even more. he couldn't reply all he said was don't tell Macy , I told him no promises .

I walked away , leaving him outside thinking about what he's done and before walking inside telling him Macy is looking for him.

I love Macy , I know that she cuts her self , I know she sits at her mirror thinking about how ugly she is , I know she dosent like what she see, but I see her and the most beautiful girls alive aside from my Queen Brenda.

I hope "pretty boy"comes to his sense's , or my fist will help him.