ɪx. 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺

tw - implied pedophilia, attempted SA, violence, killing, guns, cannibalism, sadness

hurt her, I kill you.

can't kill someone if you're dead.

THEY WERE RUNNING OUT of rations, water, everything

THEY WERE RUNNING OUT of rations, water, everything. Joel's wound was becoming infected and he was becoming weak with it.

As Aitana examined the wound, she noticed a yellow-green crusting covering one part of it making her cringe. "Get him some agua." She told Ellie, who scurried to her feet and grabbed water. "C'mon, Joel. You gotta drink something." She whispered to the man as Ellie passed her the cup of water.

Aitana dipped her fingers in it before putting her two fingers to his lips gently, letting the liquid slip into his mouth so he could stay hydrated somehow. Next to her, Ellie unwrapped what food they had left and ate some, handing the rest to Aitana whose stomach silently rumbled, she ate one piece of the dried fruit before putting the rest by Joel's face.

"We need food." The girl whispered. "No shit," Ellie replied sarcastically. Aitana looked back at her, glaring. Ellie looked away, intimidated by her glare. The older teen stood and walked over to Joel's rifle, "grab your coat." She instructed as she checked the rifle to see how many bullets they had, "we're going hunting?" Ellie asked.

"What's it look like?" Aitana questioned the obvious as she put the gun down and began to pull on her own jacket over the sweater she had on, along with her beanie. Ellie followed her actions without a second thought. Aitana grabbed her switchblade and stuffed it in her pocket, for extra measure.

The girls traveled through the abandoned house, reaching the front door. Aitana held the rifle while Ellie held her pistol, both readied as they walked out. Once they knew they were clear, Aitana threw the rifle over her shoulder while Ellie stuffed the gun in her pocket.

The two girls entered the woods, staying quiet as they traveled through the rows and rows of trees, snow covered the ground and only brown plants sprung from the whiteness.