Primal screams and grilled cheese

"Betty..."

Heather Chandler squinted her eyes as she tried to remember the name, running her fingers through her strands of blonde hair, something she seemed to do alot lately.

"Oh!"

It hit her like a ton of bricks and the memories came flooding back.

"Wait- that crunchy granola lesbi-"

Heather immidietly stopped talking. Her self popping through for a split second. Her train of thought immidietly thinking the most taboo and horrendous slurs that she had assosiated with the girl.

She had always thought it was fine, something for THOSE people to workout, but she couldnt help but lable these people as what society had reared her to believe. But now that she had heard it from the side of one of them...

It didn't seem appropriate to act like that anymore.

She looked away embarrassed as she muttered.

"Yeah I've seen her."

The uncomfortable silence that ensued was nerve wrecking as both girls avoided eye contact. Two different people.

"Damn."

Heather broke the ice suddenly, frowning as she turned to Veronica. Her face In a sort of expression mingled with pity and suprise.

"Outed by your own team?"

She shook her head and turned to face the window down again. Suddenly the loud and incrediblely un-nessesary scream of anger. from the driver's seat almost gave her a heart attack.

Heather sat still for a Moment, her eyes wide with shock and her mouth slightly agape. Her perfect eye brows furrowed in a frown. Acting as if her heart didn't stop beating for a quick second and almost jumped from her skin.

"What the fuck was that!?'

She shouted to a hassled looking veronica who was gripping the steering wheel very hard indeed and looked the slightest bit embarrassed.

"Sorry.."

"Oh my god-"

Heather place a hand over her heart.

"Um.. it just really helps some times."

Heather scoffed, she was sure it did. God what the heck? Way to make a car ride wierd. 

"You should​ try it.. it'll really help with the Ram stuff." Veronica offered hopefully as heather slunk against the seat and refused to make eye contact as she glared at the cattle grazing on the grass.

Jesus what did they ever do to her-?

"I'm fine. I- don't even think about Ram anymore."

Heather disguised her quickly spoken lie badly, her tone giving away immidietly what she wanted the opposite of.

"Just do it."

Veronica persisted.

Heather stood her ground, no way in hell was she gonna just scream her brains out in a flashy car, with a random girl she'd never met before, in the middle of a country road. (At least the small half mile it was)

"No, Absolutely not. No thank you no."

"It's recommended by medical professionals- it's called a primal screams it helps you access parts-"

But heather cut Veronica's droning on short with an ear splitting scream that could have shattered windows, and maybe even both their ear drums.

"Fuck!"