Winter

In high school, they say the best measure of success is, like, the clique you run with or the accolades you receive. But my metric is a little different. You wanna you know how you can tell
when you've really reached the top?

When someone wants to destroy you.

"Who wants a bite of me?"

I wondered through the massive backyard decked with decorations. Smiling at everyone as I surveyed the sight. People were laughing,chattering, and drinking. Fairy lights and banners were hung every Wich way, the swimming pool filed with clad sluts that did nothing more than dip their toes in the water. But never mind that.

My hands were heavy with the silver tray of pastel cupcakes heather had given me. Each had a topper with my face, curtesy of my best friend. She had planned and funded this whole bash, my face was even on the massive balloons behind the podium. My mini red dress inched around my thighs and my hair was styled in perfect loose curls. It took hours to straighten my naturally flufy hair and recurl it, but it was worth it. Back to the fabulous cupcakes

Trick question.
Everyone wanted a bite of me. I know. So ominous. You're probably like, "Why is she talking
in riddles when her life looks perfect?"

Listen, babe, in this story, nothing is as it seems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bitch!"

Heather Chandler shouted as she neared heather and Heather. Smirking like a queen.

Her appearance didn't go un-noticed as two girls surveying the scene closely elaborated on the goddess that tramped past.

"I'd give my left and right tit to be Heather Chandler."

The dark haired girl said as she grumpily kicked the dirt. Frowning at the gorgeous perfection that stalked past.

The other girl scoffed. Hands on hips. Jealousy not easily disguised.

"Of course she's the westerburg student that made it onto the teen Vogue next gen list."

Her neon pink lips curled into a sort of smile as the two turned around facing the large screen that played Heather's teen Vogue video. Heather walked around in a red business suit while talking on and on about why she was "the perfect girl." Strutting the halls of school and smirking.

"And she's only a junior."

The dark girl added.

"God Ariana you sound like you want to wear her skin."

Ariana flinched and drew away, looking scandalized.

"She has amazing skin-"

Neon lips smirked and pulled Ariana back. Whispering in her ear as she brought her eyes back into Heather's grinning face and perfect teeth.

"She think we don't know that heather paid for this party?"

Ariana sighed and let herself stare into space.

"I bet she only got on that list because she goes to westerburg on a scholarship."

The two girls jumped when the sudden arrival of the queen appeared behind them. Her aura and smiling face bringing uneasy glances to the girls.

"Sage, your not trying to diminish the hard work of a fellow woman are you?"

Sage let her mouth hang open as she nervously glanced at ariana. Not knowing exactly how to respond. Heather Mac stood next to Chandler. Staring down the two bitches.

Heather took the moment to hold out the silver tray she held steadily.

"Cupcake?"

Ariana lunged for the sweet treat, much to the dismay if sage, who hung back still very much cunfused.