𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟓

I woke up to the sound of a horn beeping, I sat up and looked around, but I noticed I wasn't in the pizzeria anymore. I jolted up in my seat, but something restrained me, a seatbelt?! I then realised that I was in someone's car, had I been kidnapped? 

I only calmed down when I looked to my left and saw William, his hands gripping the steering wheel. He noticed that I was awake, and flashed me a smile. I smiled back to him, but then realised I was in his car.

''Why am I in your car, William? Where are we going?'' I asked him, scratching my head. I couldn't remember anything from before, it was like I had my memory erased. My head hurt like someone had thrown a bowling ball onto it, so I slumped down in the seat a bit. ''Are you ok, darling? You look a bit pale.'' William asked me, placing his hand on mine. I felt blood rush to my cheeks, but I was too tired to cover it up, he didn't seem to mind anyways.

''Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired and I can't remember anything from today.'' I said, and William smirked to himself. I used my free hand to adjust my hair, and I wiped my forehead. ''Your hands feel very warm, are you sure you're alright dear?'' He asked again, a concerned look on his face. I felt relieved that he cared about me, but I was too tired to answer properly.

I nodded at him, and he smiled. He removed his hand from mine. ''Sorry sweetheart, I have to use both my hands for driving, unless you want us to crash?'' He said, and I shook my head. He smiled, and returned to driving. 

''I'm so tired, what happened today?'' I asked him. ''You don't remember?'' He said, raising one eyebrow. A butterfly effect started in my stomach. ''Don't tell me it was bad.'' I said, covering my face with my hands. He pulled into a driveway and stopped the car.

He undid his seatbelt and turned to face me. William grabbed both of my hands, softly, and pulled them down. ''Don't ever cover up that pretty face of yours, doll. I like to look at you.'' He whispered, and smiled at me. I felt my face become red again. ''Thanks, I won't.'' I smiled back at him. ''I'm going to go and get something out of the boot and then we can go inside, wait for me here alright? I'll be back in a moment, love.'' He explained, and let go of my hands, exiting the car and going to get something out of the boot.

I slumped back down in my seat, and yawned, I didn't want to fall asleep, but my body wouldn't allow me to stay awake any longer. Plus, the seats in William's car were so comfy... I slowly drifted off to sleep.

[𝟺𝟾𝟽 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙽𝙾 𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙽]