᥊ Episode 3 ᥊ - The Ultimate Sacrifice

Tw: there is one use of the word r4p3. it is not described (or even really canon yet) but just heads up.

April 24th 2009

"And he was right there?"

"Yeah, I know, it was goddamn crazy!"

"Goddammit, I can't believe I missed it!"

"Duuuuuuuude."

Ramone was recounting to Blaze the events prior to the first round when I feared for my entire future. Aka, that time we all saw Billie Joe across the street and freaked out. We were hanging out in my bedroom and we were sitting on the floor (BICUZ CHAIRS ARE FOR DORKZ) after another sick round of the competition while Willow was downstairs trying her best to create a mom group with the others' parents.

Oh yeah, it's been a little while, hasn't it? Since last time, Blaze has joined Ramone and I, forming our iconic friend group and we all made a pact to currently ignore the fact that we're probably gonna have to betray each other as the rounds go on since we're seemingly the most talented people in the competition at the moment (not to flex) and we've agreed not to be little shits about it and take it personally because, and I quote, 'we can't help being this talented'. Yes, that was written into the contract that we all signed. With Kool-Aid. Cuz we didn't wanna cut ourselves to make a blood pact.

Also, Blaze has been made aware of all our weird, dark secrets as a part of the pact, as were we made aware of hers (fun fact: she is really good at removing metal from flesh). It's official. We're ride-or-dies. I'm especially grateful for how willing they were not to mention or wear anything to do with Green Day at my place, since they know about the whole Willow thing.

Anyway, yeah, I've got some awesome ass best friends who are currently in my room, talking to me about everything I adore! (We now return to our regularly scheduled program)

"I know that one's the favourite but I really do think the objectively hottest phase for them was Dookie", I heard Blaze articulately explaining. Oh damn, I really tuned out a lot.

"Oh pffft", Ramone blew a dismissive raspberry at her, "You're just saying that cuz you're thirsty for Tré in his green hair phase."

"Shut the hell up I do not!", she giggled while playfully lightly smacking Ramone. They had to raise their eyebrow half an inch for her to amend that, "Okay fine, BUT HOW COULD I NOT??? HE WAS SUCH A SEXY LITTLE GRASSHEADED GREMLIN BACK THEN! And it's not like I have a thing for him now! That would be weird."

Finally caught up with where the hell the discussion went, I sighed and flopped down dramatically on top of Blaze, making her giggle, while fake-wistfully saying, "Oh, why do all the good sexy stoner men these days have to be 22 years older than us and married?"

"That's what I'm saying!", Blaze jokingly exclaimed though laughter.

I then dragged Ramone by the collar to join our pile and we all fell into a fit of giggles.

After it died down, Blaze nervously piped up, "You guys don't really think I'm a creep for kinda liking them when they were young, right?"

"Dude, of course not", "Oh, no way", Ramone and I both reassured her before they continued while putting their arm on her shoulder, "I mean, I'm pretty sure about everyone and their moms have had a thing for at least one of them at one point or another, right Har?"

"Yeah, sure", I enthusiastically agreed while pulling them into another hug before muttering, "I mean, not me personally...", making both of them recoil with disapproving looks so I added, "but to each their own!"

Blaze sighed and flopped down so I stood up, feeling the need for a soap box CUZ I WAS ABOUT TO DO SUM GOD. DAMN. MOTIVATING!

"You don't need to worry about being a creep or a weirdo in front of us, we're the epitome of creep and weirdo", I told her.