007. ruination

𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

IT HAPPENED ALL OVER AGAIN. my heart was ripped from my chest, just like last time. my legs were numb and my brain fuzzy, just like last time. i was shaking and crying, inconsolable. but what was the scariest was that i wasn't alone in my grief, not like last time. 

"suck my nuts." 

it was horrifying. worse than watching my family get ripped apart, or maybe even as bad. i couldn't comprehend anything, there was just so much blood. everywhere. he didn't stop, he kept hitting and hitting, there was nothing but a body left. not even his skull was intact. i winced with every blow until he finally stopped, throwing his bat to the side, splattering brain matter across several of us. it reached, rick's face, sasha's neck, aaron's face and even a little of mine. 

negan continued to make fun of him to rosita, while he just lifelessly lay there. daryl suddenly jumped up and clocked negan in the face, he shook it off as two of the saviours brought him down onto the gravel. my heart broke in two as i realised he was probably going to meet the same fate as abraham. 

"no.. no." negan chuckled, "that? oh my, that is a no no. the whole thing. not one bit of that shit flys here." the man that'd stolen daryl's crossbow came right up to him, holding it up armed. "d'you want me to do it, right here." 

"no.. nah." daryl was pulled back into place and negan stood up straight. "anyway, that's not how it works. i already told you people, first one's free, then what i say? i said i will shut that shit down. no exceptions."

he walked around, flailing the bat along with him. i sucked my breath in as he spoke, preparing for daryl to meet his unfortunate demise as well as negan continued, "now i don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with, but i'm a man of my word. first impressions are important, i need you to know me."

he was stood in front of glenn, rosita and daryl. i trembled as i breathed, not knowing if i should or even could look away. glancing at carl, i saw nothing in his face, just nothing but pain. it only made tears stream down my face harder, we shouldn't be here, neither of us. we're too young to be seeing any of this, no one should be seeing any of this.