Demons

⚠TW!⚠

-Light Angst
-Demon abuse
-Mild violence
-Made-up demons
-Michael Jackson
-Inosuke pronouncing a name right

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

No POV

Tanjiro walked through him and his friends' house, making his way to the dining room.

Thanks to Zenitsu, he had finally managed to get over Genya's death and do other things.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the same for the others.

They were still distancing themselves from each other, and the usually chaotic household was unbearably quiet.

Which was why Tanjiro had called everyone to meet in the dining room.

When he finally got there it was awfully quiet, with only small whispers made between Kanao and Nezuko.

Zenitsu was sitting there fiddling with his choppy blonde hair, while Inosuke had his swords out, examining them.

He sat down and they all looked up at him.

Tanjiro took a deep breath. "Look, guys... I know that we were all shaken up by Genya's death..."

He saw everyone flinch when he mentioned their deceased friend. He sighed.

"But we can't keep focusing on it. Deaths happen. It's natural. And if we really want to avenge him, then we should stop sulking, get over it, and actually do something!"

The table was silent as everyone stared at him. Tanjiro let out a sigh of defeat and was about to stand and walk away when he heard a strong voice.

"He's right!" Kanao said, speaking loudly for the first time in weeks as she stood and slammed her fists on the table. "Would Genya want us to sit around crying over him when there are still demons about, or would he want us to do something to avenge him?"

"Mmhmmmmm!!!" Nezuko stood too, a determined look on her face.

"Genya wouldn't just sit around all day!" Zenitsu said as he stood too.

Inosuke slowly stood with them. He removed his boar mask and smiled, a mixture of softness and his usual competitiveness showing on his face.

"Genya will be avenged."

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"Ah... I can hear them, master... they are trying to avenge their deceased friend."

A tall man looked over at him, his red eyes glaring. "Stupid children..." he muttered to himself. "They really think that they can kill all of my moons?"

The other man in the room frowned as his ears twitched, still listening. "Master..." he growled. "They say they've killed Kai and Yuno..."

The tall man's pupils turned to slits. He brought back his lips in a snarl, revealing sharp fangs. "Lowermoon 4 and... Uppermoon 6?!"

The other man slightly flinched as his voice raised to an outraged yell.

"Gather the moons. Every. Single. One of them."

The other man nodded. He touched his hands to his head and sent out a telekinetic message.

A woman with white and blue hair appeared where they were. She looked at the man, and when he nodded, she held out her right hand. The area made a glitchy movement before 8 others appeared, all having strange horns, eyes, or fangs.

They all stopped what they were doing and looked at them. When they saw the tall man they all fell to their hands and knees. All except for one, another woman, who walked beside of him.