Take It Slow... Or Fast

⚠TW⚠

-Smut
-Top Zenitsu
-Swap Tanjiro
-Fluffy Ending

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

No POV

"I love you, Tanjiro."

The burgundy's eyes widened as he stared at the blonde. He... loves me?

He remained silent. Zenitsu looked at him, hope in his eyes. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship... please tell me I didn't...

Tanjiro opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He was baffled. He didn't know what to say.

"Zenitsu, I-I love you too."

The blonde stared at him with disbelief. He... he loves me?

"You do...?" He whispered.

Tanjiro nodded as he smiled softly. "I'm positive of it... I have for a while now, but I was never sure of my feelings... but now I think I am."

Zenitsu's face turned bright pink. He grabbed Tanjiro's hand and pulled him into the house, making his way toward his room. When they got in he closed the door and locked it.

He grabbed the burgundy again and shoved him against the wall, placing his hands above his head.

"Zenitsu what are you-"

He was cut off as the blonde kissed him roughly, taking his open mouth as an opportunity to put his tongue in.

Tanjiro's face was bright red as he closed his eyes and let out a small moan, attempting to fight Zenitsu for dominance. Of course, he lost miserably.

They made out for a few minutes before they had to separate for air. A string of saliva connected their tongues as they panted.

Zenitsu tore off Tanjiro's shirt and immediately began sucking and nibbling on one of hi nipples, pinching the other.

Tanjiro whimpered, putting one of his arms over his face.

Zenitsu finished and removed his arm, placing it above his head again. He began licking, sucking, and biting on Tanjiro's neck.

"Z-Zen! Ah~ Y-You'll leave a m-mark!"

"That's the idea," Zenitsu said lowly as he pulled away. He kissed Tanjiro again before attempting to unzip his pants.

However, he was pushed back by Tanjiro, who proceeded to push him onto the bed, getting on top of him.

"You can't be serious~" He said seductively. "How about I pleasure you for a while~"

He tore off the blonde's clothes, immediately putting his hands and mouth around his member. He began sucking, taking in the full 9 inches.

"F-Fuck! Tanjiro~" Zenitsu grabbed the burgundy's hair, pushing him down more.

Tanjiro continued bobbing his head up and down, letting out a low moan which pleasured Zenitsu all the more.

Right when he felt the blonde about to release he removed his mouth with a pop.

Zenitsu panted as he fell back, his entire body red. He lifted his head up and looked at Tanjiro, who was licking his lips and smirking at him.

He frowned as he sat back up, grabbing the burgundy and flipping them over to where he was on top.

"You shouldn't have done that Tanjiro~" he whispered in his ear.

"Why not?" Tanjiro said, still smirking. "You seemed to enjoy it~"

Zenitsu said nothing, merely sat back and tore off the burgundy's pants. He stroked his member slowly as Tanjiro moaned.

He let go after a bit and got up, walking over to the dresser. He pulled out a bottle of lube and got back on top of the burgundy.

He poured the lube onto his hands and stroked his member, making Tanjiro watch him. The other boy tried to cover his pink face with his hands, but he failed as the blonde grabbed them.

When he finished prepping himself he placed his member at Tanjiro's entrance.

The burgundy's eyes widened. "W-Wai- AHH!~ FUCK!"

He moaned loudly as Zenitsu pounded into him, grabbing his waist and pushing his member deeper.

"Look at you, taking me like a good little slut~" Zenitsu said seductively. Tanjiro moaned even louder when he heard this.

The burgundy pushed him back onto the bed, to where he was sitting on top of him. He began going up and down, riding his member.

"Ahh~ Such a g-good little s-slut~" Zenitsu moaned. He threw his head back as Tanjiro made his member go even deeper before he screamed out.

"AHHH~! Fuck yes, r-right there~! A-Ah~!

Zenitsu smirked as he knew he had hit his prostate. He pushed Tanjiro down and began fucking into him again, hitting that spot over and over.

They were both moaning loudly, not even thinking or caring whether Kanao, Nezuko, or Inosuke could hear them. All they cared about was fucking each other. And the fact that they were both about to climax.

Zenitsu let out a deep moan as he finished inside of Tanjiro, the burgundy a few seconds after.

The blonde panted as he pulled out, falling back onto the bed.

Tanjiro laid next to him, panting softly. Zenitsu got up, knowing that Tanjiro probably couldn't, and got some rags to clean up the mess. He put his clothes back on, helping Tanjiro back into his, and gave the burgundy his haori.

He wrapped his arms around Tanjiro's waist, pulling him in close. The burgundy rested his head on Zenitsu's chest, and the blonde planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you so much, Tanji."

Tanjiro smiled softly, cuddling closer. "I love you lots too, Zeni..."

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Ohmahgawd- a smut chapter 😏

I'm not the best at writing smut I know 😭 but I hope you enjoyed anyway! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 905