Take It Slow... Or Fast pt.2

⚠TW⚠

-Spying Kamaboko Squad
-NezuKana fluff
-TanZen fluff
-Fifth Wheel Inosuke

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

No POV

"Wait... they actually fucked?"

"Mmmhmmmm!"

"Nezuko! Don't break through the door-"

"GONPACHIRO IS A BOTTOM?!"

"Inosuke shut up! You'll wake them!"

"Don't tell me what to do Panao!"

*Sigh*

Kanao pressed her ear against the door again before backing up a bit, slowly walking away. Nezuko and Inosuke followed. Their faces were still bright red from what they had heard.

She laughed to herself. To think I used to have a crush on Tanjiro... she looked at the girl beside of her. And now I'm in love with his sister.

She linked fingers with Nezuko, holding her hand. The demon girl smiled at her happily.

"Great. Now I'm practically a fifth wheel!" Inosuke complained.

"Oh don't worry, Inosuke. Shinobu told me that Aoi is coming to keep us company soon~"

Inosuke's face turned bright red. "Fine! Like I care about that!"

They continued walking down the hallway before Inosuke cut the corner toward the kitchen, leaving Kanao and Nezuko alone.

"Are you hungry, Nezuko?" Kanao asked, a soft smile on her face.

The demon girl shook her head.

Kanao said nothing more and merely continued walking toward their room.

When they reached it, they sat down on their bed, Nezuko beginning to fall asleep on Kanao's lap. The black-haired girl gently stroked the demon girl's hair, smiling at her as she drifted off to sleep.

Kanao sighed. She was in love with Nezuko, but... she scared her at the same time. Tanjiro had told them about how she turned into her full form in the fight against the former Uppermoon 6, Daki, and how she had almost attacked a human.

I hope we can find a way to turn her back into a human soon... she thought. Her hand rested on Nezuko's head.

I know it hurts her too... and it feels wrong to fear the one I love... she sighed.

I'm sure Tanjiro will find a cure soon. For now, I appreciate Nezuko's strength and help in fighting the demons.

She lay down next to the demon girl, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her closer. Nezuko let out a small "mmh" and cuddled close to her.

Kanao smiled and planted a kiss softly to her lips before closing her eyes, falling asleep.

With Tanjiro and Zenitsu...

"Zeni it hurtsssss!" Tanjiro complained, gripping his lower back. "Why did you have to do it so hardddd?"

"It was gonna hurt either way!" Zenitsu countered. "You were the one begging me to fuck you!"

Tanjiro's face turned red and he grabbed a pillow, tossing it at Zenitsu's face.

Ever since they had woken up, it had been nothing but Tanjiro complaining and Zenitsu trying to soothe him, giving his boyfriend everything he could think of to try and help. Of course, nothing worked.

Zenitsu caught the pillow, placing it gently down on the bed before dodging a book. "Don't worry Tanji, the pain will go away in a day or two! You can go without walking for that long!"

Tanjiro crossed his arms and turned his head away. "I'm still mad at you."

Zenitsu smiled softly as he sat down, lifting Tanjiro and putting him on his lap to where he was straddling him. He wrapped his arms around his waist. "It'll be fine. I'll bring you whatever you need, just ask me." He planted a gentle kiss on the burgundy's nose.

Tanjiro blushed. He wrapped his arms around Zenitsu's neck and placed their foreheads together. "Fine. I guess I forgive you."

Zenitsu laughed softly. "Dumb forehead."

Tanjiro smiled. "Off-brand Pikachu."

Zenitsu kissed him softly. "I lov-"

"GONPACHIRO! MONITSU!"

The two boys looked at the door, startled, as Inosuke burst in. "DO YOU WANT SOME-"

"INOSUKE YOU BIG DUMB IDIOT!" Zenitsu screamed. "YOU JUST RUINED A ROMANTIC MOMENT!"

Inosuke blinked as he stared at them. They were wearing each other's haoris, and Tanjiro was sitting directly on what looked like Zenitsu's crotch. They were holding each other close, as if they had been making out.

Inosuke gave them a smug look. "I was going to offer you some onigiri... but it looks like you're already going at it again."

The two boys stared at him for a few moments before realizing what he meant. Their faces heated up.

"N-No, Inosuke! W-We were just-" Tanjiro stuttered, not knowing how to explain.

"You were what?" Inouke asked, smirking.

"We were trying to be romantic! Now get your Peppa Pig ass out of my room!" Zenitsu yelled.

Suddenly Inosuke was knocked to the floor. A dark figure walked over him and stood in the doorway.

"Keep. The noise. Down," Kanao ordered. "You'll wake Nezuko. And we don't want that to happen, now do we?"

The two boys shook their heads rapidly.

"Good." Kanao slowly backed up. She grabbed Inosuke and shut the door, making her way back down the hall.

"God, she's so scary sometimes!" Zenitsu said.

"Mmm." Tanjiro rested his head in the crook of the blonde's neck, closing his eyes.

Zenitsu stayed silent for a few moments before his lips curled into a smirk.

"Y'know... I wouldn't mind going for a round two~" he said. His hands traveled lower on Tanjiro's body.

The burgundy's face turned bright red. He sat up and slapped Zenitsu across the face. "IDIOT! I'M BARELY RECOVERING FROM ROUND ONE!"

"SORRY!" Zenitsu squeaked. He rubbed his cheek. "Did you really have to slap me that hard?"

Tanjiro crossed his arms. "When your boyfriend is being a pervert, you do what you have to."

Zenitsu sighed and tightened his grip on the burgundy's waist, pulling him closer again. "Fine," he said.

"But I'm still looking forward to round two."

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Finally finished with another chapter 😭 I figured some NezuKana fluff was in order. Their relationship is so cute 🥺 also some TanZen fluff after that last chapter-

I hope you all enjoyed! Next chapter will be out soon! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 1001