chapter 38 : KimChay in danger

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Following what is currently happening between Bible which has unfollow Build, which obviously marks the end of their professional and friendly interaction (I don't know?) I decided to no longer call myself bibluidship on Wattpad but to continue to write VegasPete fanfiction and decided to open up to other BL couples and write about the ones I like to see act the most.

Neutral point of view

The general situation is mixed. As for Porsche and Vegas, the two boys have just started their first week in a coma. Their condition is stable and improving day by day.

Pete ended up waking up, much to Tankhun and Kinn's delight, even though Kinn didn't greet him in the loving way he would have liked to: with flowers and chocolate...

He and Tankhun often argue, one refusing to let the other enter the newly awakened bodyguard's room.

- You think I didn't understand what you wanted to do with it?

Kinn pushes Tankhun down the hall and tries to get into Pete's room.

- Damn, I'm going to kick your ass, Tankhun...let me pass asshole otherwise I'll put a bullet in your head!!! Pete has been awake for 7 days and because of your bullshit I still haven't been able to say hello to him!!

Tankhun resists.

- I'm going to tell Dad!! You will be punished for having me...

Kim, who passes in the corner, a book in hand, sighs in desperation, before continuing on her way down the hallway of the hospital. He is alone. Chay is still sulking at him...or rather refuses to see him near him. He also prefers to spend his time with Porsche reading him stories and talking to him about his daily life...in the company of a certain other boy his age...Macau.

Kim only sees this interaction with a very bad eye. He keeps an eye on his cousin and does his best to reconnect with chay.

He doesn't know how to make amends and doesn't dare take steps to do so, probably for fear of not being able to win Chay back.
In any case, he must hurry to begin. Macau is very interested in his junior.

Macau loves spending more and more time with Chay, who is currently the being who understands him the most in the world. They each have an older brother in a coma and they are both waiting for their awakenings.

Vegas is more likely to wake up than Porsche but none loses hope that the bodyguard who was baoing his boss's nephew will wake up in shape.

Chay has cried many times in recent days, guilt still weighing on him and Macau is willing to be invaded by the desire to console him more and more to get closer to him more.

Kim seems to be making no effort to win back his junior, whose heart has been crumbled and needs to be repaired.

Macau wants to take care of it but how to do it perfectly when he knows that his father Gun has to manage a huge family crisis with his uncle Korn.

Together they must find the identity of the one who wants the general death of the  family.

But where to start?

How to get there?

Korn wants his eldest son to take care of it a little too, but Kinn finally managed to enter Pete's room and is therefore unavailable at the moment.

Patience and perseverance lead to success.