6.) When Zee loves photography

"I want you to make a portfolio. And what is it about? That's the one I'm going to discuss," Mrs. Baxter was roaming around the room. With her heels clacking a sound as it hit the wooden floor. "It will be a compilation of photos of tourist spot here in New York City. But I don't recommend you to go far away. Just places around the heart of the City which I knew is plenty."

The room was filled with voices, excitement was clear to everyone. "Okay class, class, the groupings will be by ten. No more, no less. This time I would allow you to pick your own choice of group. Now, go find your group and submit your names in a yellow paper."

People were starting to stand up and go to their friends. I looked at Cee and it was already agreed that we will be just in one group by just the eye contact. We were about to stand up and find for group mates when Athena came to us.

"Here guys." So we went to them and joined the group. "Now, we're perfectly ten." Danes had already written all our names and passed that paper to Mrs. Baxter.

"Now, settle down guys. For the remaining time, I want you to go to your groups and talk about where you will be going. Minimum of five places and maximum of ten. Bye class." She said and leaved the room. As soon as the clacking of her heels is nowhere to be heard, we already started to amass.

"So where are we up to?" asked Tyler.

"I guess we'll be choosing Central Park and the Statue Liberty, it's just a few blocks away." Dylan shrugged.

"And oh! We should also go to Time Square." Danes exclaimed dreamingly.

"And of course, we'll go shopping for shoes, accessories, clothes and speaking of clothes, Oh my gosh you won't believe it Athena."

"Ohmygosh. What?"

"My mom gave me my own credit freakin' card." Squeals from the girls are filling all over the room, mixing with the other screaming and talking. I couldn't help but laugh at them. Their absolutely-Errr, weird. And by the way, my mom also gave me a card months ago. Ha!

"So going back we can also go to the Flushing Meadows Corona Park, I can't wait to see the freakin' unisphere with its gigantic shape globe and we could go to Brooklyn Bridge and Downtown Manhattan," Cee said already feeling comfortable to talk with the rest as she released one of her fingers counting the places.

"Or even the NYC Skyline." The girls screamed in unison, and that includes me. The excitement of the girls are just really contagious.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so, so duper excited."

"Okay so, we'll be going to Statue of Liberty National Monument

Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Time Square, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, NYC Skyline, Downtown Manhattan, is that all?" Asked Jev in a Leader-y tone. Ohh.

"Perfect." We agreed.

"Now we already know where to go so we'll talk about the things to bring."