2.) When Zee get's to College

I rummaged through my purse and fished my phone out of it only to find out that my mom, well soon-to-be step mom to be exact, is calling.

I ignored the call, what else would she possibly say except for inviting me to come to their wedding with my dad? Like, who would have a sane mind to come to her dad's wedding with another girl which is the reason on why a perfect love story your parents have would come to an end and for ruining a family that could ruin your life right?

Hell, just no.

"Let me guess, it's Evangeline again huh?" well here goes my mom, my real mom.

When my dad is filing a divorce to my mother, for the reason that he is not already happy with their marriage anymore but if I did not know better that it's because of Evangeline, the girl I have talked earlier that happened to be my soon-to-be step mom, my dad already have moved out of our house and started to live with Evangeline which is one of the thousands of reason why I hated my dad and hated Evangeline more to the core.

"Naaah. Isn't it better to say that it's the f*cking Evangeline again huh?" I said as I sat down and grabbed a bread putting bacon in it.

" Watch your mouth young lady" even with that scolding tone of hers I can't stop but to roll my eyes on her "Your dad's going to fetch you here by the way" my dad's going to fetch me here today. Okay.

Wait-what?

"Mom" I yelled "What? Come on Zee, he's still a dad that is excited to drive his daughter on her first of school in her college" how come my mom act like she is cool with everything that is happening?

How can she even let my dad come near us when he broke her heart in the first place?

"No. I'm not coming with him. Never" I started to protest when we heard a car engine coming to a stop. After a few second there was a knock.

"Zee?"

No.

It's not how it supposed to be. I can still clearly remember how it used to be.

A car engine comes to a stop and few moments later my dad comes in with a paper bag on his hands and me running towards him giving him a hug and peck on his cheeks then grabs the paper bag in his hands then he'll walk towards my mom and gives her a smack on the lips then both of them comes to me giving me a tight hug.

A perfect family.

That is how it supposed to be. Not a car engine comes to a stop and few moments later there will be a knock. He's starting to become a stranger to me.

"Zee? I think it's your dad, you should go" my mom said. I snapped out of reminiscing and looked up at my mom and there, I saw her eyes a little bit red like she was trying to hide the tears that is about to fall anytime soon.