--- 2 ---

Two days later your walking down the same path chewing on gum with the somewhat cold air brushing your face…. he was wearing black jeans, a purple and green flannel and a black leather jacket, he was smoking a cigarette and listening to his Walkman music when he heard the footsteps, he turned to face the stranger and scowled "...What do you want this time, kid?" Bro I'm just walking chill. Why would you assume I wanted something (you look at him with distaste he had to be only 1 year older than you) he looks at you "...if you ain't got something to say then I suggest you walk away" he took another puff of his cigarette, his voice was deep and he had an odd British accent, when he spoke again his voice was slightly softer "or do you want me to beat your ass?..I know many people who would like that" he says, grinning and cracking hiknuckles...You mentally roll your eyes and say - Ahh no thanks bro I'm good...are you British I don't mean that in a bad way but yk. He glares at you "...whatever, and yeah I'm from London'' the look in Mike's eyes tells you that he is very much done with you "I suggest you stop talking and leave before I call my friends'' he cracks his knuckles and the veins on his arms grow.   Sigh fine I'll leave (strong boy I like that you think) he flips you off before turning around, walking away, and popping on his headphones once more.      I'm gonna head to the corner store (you mumble to yourself) you shove your hands into your pockets making sure your vape is still there (hey I didn't say I was a saint and that boy assumed made me mad it's not like I went out and bought one i've dabbled for years) (you feel a hand grab your shoulder, you instantly know that the owner of the hand is Mike) "you had enough?.." he says as he rips your vape away "don't think I didn't see that little machine in your pocket...you're not even 18, you should not be doing that"