--- 10 ---

The town is very quiet...the afton family, and the afton house seem to be everywhere...the news reports about this town are everywhere as a matter of fact...this town is being described as the place where all children go missing...it's also said that the town is cursed...the town has become a ghost town...you feel like there's someone...watching you…

Something is always watching me...how annoying
if another scary bitch comes out I'll end it and leave early I stg...You feel like someone is behind you but you don't want to look back...you feel like you're being watched...you have to turn back..

nobody is there..yet you still feel like someone is watching you from the darkness...behind you
Ever since the Chica incident you've kept a knife on you ever since (try me you thought angrily who does this thing this it is coming into MY house)
you hear a voice behind you in a cold, evil, and demonic voice...

"come back...come to me...I promise..your death will be painless, love..."

the voice sounded like it was trying to seduce you but in an evil, cold, and demon like way...it was so cold it froze your skin, and made you shake

Ughhhhh I can never catch a break why is there a horny animatronic in my house you thought as the thing ran at you....
You pulled out your knife sliced and diced that big bitch up it fell onto the floor in small and big pieces you spit on it and then began to clean everything up (I'm so fvcking talented)

This time you felt another pair of eyes on you...You turned around and saw...Micheal…you see him in the window, watching you...but not with that angry, demonic grin...but with shock and sadness...

you see the house light up as he grabs a pistol and shoots you twice in the chest...

you fell to the floor, the world was spinning...blood was rushing out of you.. the ground was soaking in your blood.. you're losing blood fast..Michael has shot you…

Wtf this isn't how it was supposed to end tears start to well in your eyes NO I WAS GONNA LEAVE- you can't speak the tunnel vision is starting to close in…the last thing you see is Michael stepping outside...he is wearing a golden freddy suit...he leans down....and you hear his voice...

"I'm sorry.."

ENDING ONE