--- 3 ---

He holds up the vape he took "now then, you got the message?" he looks at you and gives you a threatening stare. (Okay that's it I'm done put this bitch in his place) Sir, that is not your property, don't know what gave you the idea you could take it and why are you watching me that's kinda creepy and why were you staring it was hidden why TF did u notice and I don't think your 21 either so give that back. "don't you dare tell me what to do, you have no right to be vaping since you are not 18, also, don't try to act all tough little girl, you couldn't bust me even if you wanted, because let's be honest what are the cops gonna do?..I'll have them in my pocket too"

he begins to crush the vape in his hand

"now then little girl, go home"
(Thinking - damn stupid thinks I don't have backups and he's lucky that one was low smh ) he looks at you and smirks "have anything to say little girl?'

"now then" he scoffs "go run along before I teach you another lesson in respecting your elders, you little brat" he says, his voice cold and emotionless, his gaze was cold and his eyes were a icy blue color, his voice was filled with disgust
(thinking don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh) (you had to talk back before leaving) Calling me little girl is gross makes you sound perverted just letting you know...but alright I'll leave. He calls out after you "whatever girl see you around" he smirks and goes back to listening to the music on his headphone
(you sat in your bed at home thinking I'm never going back down that path again... tall bastard will never see me again) as for Michael he walked into the local bar smoking a cigarette and ordering a drink "you know...I don't think I'll ever get to understand that girl..but who cares she's not worth my time, anyway..my favorite song is on!" he says as he takes a drink while his headphones plays "the final countdown"