--- 12 ---

You hear a voice behind you in a cold, evil, and demonic voice...

"Come back...come to me...I promise..your death will be painless, love~..."

the voice sounded like it was trying to seduce you but in an evil, cold, and demon like way...it was so cold it froze your skin, and made you shake

Fuck!!! You said out loud as the slim doll thing jumped at you your pulled out your knife as it slammed you onto the ground!

You started to absolutely go off on it. You grabbed onto its head and started pulling as hard as you could till it snapped off.
Debris went everywhere and some of it landed on you pricking your skin...you were bleeding and your hands hurt but there it laid on your floor brutally dismantled

You sat down and caught your breath it was 6:00 am in the morning how convenient. You leave very soon...

You look over at the corpse of the doll...but you notice some strange writing on the wall, it reads...

"the afton family is everywhere...and death is the only way out.."

A scream emits from the town outside, a new kid went missing…

You sighed as you went into the bathroom and washed your face and hands to get the unknown residue off of yourself. You cleaned up your arms and swept up the mess it made. Throwing the bits and pieces of metal and wires out of your window. It did become your problem but your leaving now…

Its over hopefully you'll never hear the name 'Afton' again...

ENDING THREE