Ch. 1 [Greetings!]

You were walking down the road for a while bc you were bored as hell. Suddenly, you caught a glimpse of an convenience store.
"A convenience store? Well- I suppose I could buy a snack there anyways." You thought to yourself. As you walked into the store, your eyes just suddenly attached to an cashier who seem sleepy. You thought to yourself: "Hm, how about I go up and say hello like a normal person, I'm so dead after this.." . As you went up to greet the employee, he lifted his head up and just stared at you, he seemed like a nice guy!
"Hello! I'm Y/N. This is a lovely store, what's your name?"
'Yk it's not normal for people to just go up to random strangers and just ask for your name..'
You felt slightly embarrassed, thinking that he would ACTUALLY say his name. Now, where the hell did that confidence go-. Anyways, you noticed he has been staring at you for 8 minutes and totally forgot what to say-.
"So, are you just gonna stand there and be silent for the rest of the night or are you actually gonna buy something?"
He said to you. You literally didn't know what to say and kept standing there like a total idiot-. You quickly walked out of the store and deeply got embarrassed by what just happened. You walked into your house and walked past the bathroom where your father was sleeping at. You thought that this guy never touched grass before and probably will be dead soon or later.  Well, it was night now and you were tired as fuck. You finally made it to your room and plopped down onto bed and drifted into sleep.

[ FYI: I'm not good at uploading chapters but LISTEN- IM NEW HERE- ]