Ch.7 [Apology]

It was about 3am and I woke up in a regretting way of what happened last night. I quickly zoomed out of the house.
(Yes, I did wear something 👍)
I went inside the store and saw Cashier standing with his fingers tapping on the counter. I slowly approached him and saw the bruise on his eye was covered by a patch. Damn, I feel more bad now than I did yesterday or a few minutes ago-. Cashier slowly turned his head to me and didn't say anything. He just gave me a death stare-.
"A- anyways, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, can you forgive me..?" I said to him, hoping he'll forgive me. It was a good 3 minutes when he finally said something.

"Mm.. not yet. I'll think about it. You lost my trust ever since yesterday.."

Dang it, he's gotta think about it!? Okay Y/N, calm yourself before something happens.. I looked at Cashier and slightly moved my arm to touch the bruise. Cashier flinched at it and took 2 steps away from me, against the wall. I ignored what he did and started to browse the store. I'm thinking of a way to gain his trust back. At least. Suddenly, Player walked in and saw me.
"Hello again Y/N!!"
"Hehe, hello Player! How are ya?"
Player and I talked for a couple of minutes while Cashier was laying his head on the counter. Then Player just left huh, maybe all he wanted was to talk to me. That's all. I looked at Cashier and saw him closing his eyes slightly. Probably didn't get any sleep yet. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, gently.
".... What are you doing Y/N.."
"Bringing you somewhere more calmly!"
I slowly pulled Cashier and he abruptly followed me. After an hour, we were sitting under the moonlight on the roof. I turned to Cashier..
"Hey, do you accept my apology now? Don't say no!"
"Mmh.. I guess. But just don't do that again.."
I was happy that he accept my apology. Well, at least he did. I was happy in my thoughts. I felt happy to be with Cashier. I just hope he feels the same way.